Revenge

*in heavy Russian accent* le attack ordered by PsychoSkys101 Special thanks to usernamefromyoutube and EleJeeWinter for the prank ideas!

Virgil was scampering around and having fun in the back yard when he saw a bird and that gave him an idea. 

 He ran back inside to where Janus and Remus were. "JD! Rem!" Virgil called sitting at their feet. "Yes Virgil?"

 " 'Venge?" Virgil asked, cocking his head to the side. "On who?" Janus said, picking Virgil up and putting him on his shoulders. "Ro and Lo"

 "That's a great idea! We should take their fav item! Or drawing mustaches and putting makeup on them" Remus said loving revenge pranks. 

 "Why not both?" Janus said. They all rushed to get everything they needed for their pranks. Janus grabbed some makeup to put on them while Remus grabbed a sharpie. 

 The three made their way to Roman's room and walked into the room quietly. Virgil quickly walked over to where Roman kept his favourite Disney movies and picked them up and rushed out of the room throwing them in the closet. 

 Meanwhile Janus covered Romans face in half assed makeup and Remus gave Roman a sharpie mustache. They laughed to themselves and quietly left the room. 

 They moved onto Logan's room and repeated the process. While they did that Virgil took Logan's secret special stash of crofters and also put it in the closet. 

 They all then went into the kitchen and hung out for a bit eating breakfast waiting for the two pranked to wake up. 

 About 30 minutes later they heard twin screeches."Remus, Dee, Virgil! What did you do!" The three quickly ran outside laughing as the two chased after them. 

 Patton just sat there watching them run while eating some cookies. Today was already great.