Introduction 3

Just as the sun was going down Lynn finally finished all the wards and traps. She then fell back on the bed tired. But there was a knock on the door making Lynn groan annoyed.

"Hey Lynn, it's Archie." Lynn shot up from her bed and went to her clothes bag.

"Um, just hold on a second!" Lynn called back grabbing some new clothes.

"Jug told me to pick you up. You live in a creepy motel?" Archie asked on the other side of the door. Lynn was quickly changing clothes and grabbing her boots.

"It's cheap." Lynn responded grabbing her keys and phone while putting on her jacket. She then slid out the door not letting Archie see inside. "And homie." Lynn said locking her door and turning to face Archie who had a little friendly smile.

"I guess every home is different." Archie said as the two were walking away from the motel.

"My house used to be a car, this is an upgrade." Lynn said honestly mostly. Archie was leading her to the Drive-In. "So, question. You and Betty?" Lynn hinted smirking at Archie who chuckled.

"No no, but we are best friends and also neighbors." Archie said casual making Lynn think about the googly eye look on Betty. But before she can say anything they saw Archie's dad next to his truck.

"Hey Mr. Andrews." Lynn said nicely.

"Hello Lynn, nice of you to join us." He said as Lynn and Archie followed him to his car. It was a old truck facing backwards, the back with blankts.

"This looks awesome." Lynn said with a big smile as she looked at the giant white screen.

"Welcome to the Twilight Drive-In." Archie said as he hopped up on the truck. Lynn giggled as she got on the truck as well. Fred followed going next to his son. Lynn then started to look around as the movie started to roll

"Where is Jug?" Lynn asked.

"Miss me already?" Jughead said walking to the truck. Lynn rolled her eyes. Then the four of them were laying on the truck watching the very old movie. Jug was next to Lynn who was next to Archie and Fred next to his son. They all had a blanket on them to keep warm. Lynn then let her head fall onto Jug's shoulder he made a little smile as he let his head rest on Lynn's head. Lynn had friends and a home that she really needed. The only thing missing is her brothers.