Chapter 2 (Part 1)

*few months later*

Months have gone by and I have been loving the high school life. Well, okay, there is pros and cons. The pros is having friends for the first time and just enjoying learning from a teacher rather than a book, a computer, or even my brothers. Jughead has been my alarm clock, coming to my motel room waking me up and walking with me to school. I have been helping Archie with football, giving him pointers for exercising. Being a hunter you have to be in shape. Betty has been a great friend, teaching me some girl tips. Living with boys can be a blessing and a curse. Kevin has taught me all about the school social life, other than stay away from Cheryl. Through all this adventure, Dean has not updated me at all, I am starting to get scared but I don't want to call him because he could be in the middle of the hunt.

"Hello? Earth to Lynn." I blinked a couple of times waiting for my eyes to adjust as i see Jughead waving his hand in my face. I cleared my throat.

"Sorry, did you say something?" I asked as he leaned back against the tree. We were outside for lunch and I was sitting with Jug today.

"I was asking if you have heard from Dean? And if you can help me with math?" he asked as I sighed and looked down at my crossed feet.

"Dean hasn't said anything yet. And I thought you understood math?" I questioned raising one eyebrow looking at Jug. he tilted his head to the side.

"I do, I just want to make sure i pass this next test." He responded with a little smile. I shook my head smiling as well. "But you should call hi." He added as he turned back to serious. I looked down at my feet again.

"He could be on a hunt for all I know. i don't want him to either get caught by the police or killed by the creature he is hunting." I explained.

"You never know so leave a text." Jug suggested, i nodded my head as I pulled out my phone. I I clicked on dean's name and started typing.

'Hey big bro, haven't heard from you in a while. Just worried. Hope Sammy is okay and still not a puppet. Please call me when you can, your little sis.' I hit send and let my phone drop to the ground.

"Now it's going to take another month till he answers." I said looking at Jug who was sympathetic. "Don't look at me like that. What part of math don't you understand?" I asked as Jug pulled out his notebook.

End of the school day, I am hanging with Betty. We were studying but now she was gushing over Archie, again. This is the 100th time since I've been here. Kevin told me she still rambled on before I got here, this girl has a problem.

"What about you, are you crushing on anyone?" Betty asked after explaining how she helped Archie pass 6th grade. I scoffed. "What about Jughead?" She teased. I felt a little butterflies in my stomach, but I could never bring him in my life. Life full of death. Me and my brothers have lost so many people, that I learned to never get attacked. But that backfired with Kevin Tran. Even a prophet can't survive.

"No. He is cute, don't get me wrong. But I have lost enough loved ones, so I am going to not get too attached." I explained.

"Do you mean your mom and dad?" Betty asked. I nodded my head, I told a lie that my parents were killed after I was born. "That shouldn't stop you from liking somebody." Betty tried reassuring me. I shook my head.

"I don't want to see him get hurt." I said really meaning I don't want to see him die. My phone started to ring, pulling my head out of the clouds. I looked at the caller and it was Crowley.

"Who is 666?" Betty asked looking at the caller as well.

"The devil." I responded standing up and walking out of Betty's room and into the hallway. I answered the call. "What Crowley? You should be chained up in the basement." I whispered into the phone looking around for the rest of the Cooper family. To make sure they weren't listening.