Chapter 10 (Part 2)

The next day the group was hanging at Pop's I was digging into food as I was hungry. I haven't re-stocked my fridge back at the motel. Kinda busy with friend dramas. Jughead was explaining what happened at the construction sight as Betty, Veronica, and Erin listened.

"Poor Moose. Is he okay?" Veronica asked after everything was explained.

"His name is Moose. He's fine." Jughead said making me tilt my head agreeing. Pop's bell sounded and Archie sat next to Veronica.

"Dudes, what the hell? I've been texting you." Archie said looking at me and Jughead.

"Archie, Jughead and Lynn just told us what happened yesterday." Betty spoke up defending them.

"Though I checked out at the words construction and site." Veronica commented.

"Moose and I are going to the Southside to find those Serpents. You in?" Archie said making me and Jughead look at him scared and unhappy.

"Whoa! Hey, you didn't say it was the Serpents who beat Moose up." Erin spoke up.

"Cause we don't know that for a fact." I stood up for the Serpents.

"Well, it's still worth a shot if it might help my dad. Kevin's boyfriend can get us in." Archie gave more detail to his plan.

"Get you in where?" Veronica asked.

"To some bar where the Serpents hang out. If Moose spots them, we call Sheriff Keller and get these goons arrested." Archie looked ready for revenge.

"Archie, the Serpents are dangerous. They're drug dealers." Betty pointed out.

"What?" Jughead and I said at the same time looking at the blond.

"Says who?" Jug added on.

"Polly. Remember? Trev told us that Jason was dealing drugs? It was for the Serpents." Betty explained herself.

"You heard my Dad, Jughead, Lynn. Clifford Blossom is trying to torpedo him. Sheriff Keller basically blew him off, right in front of us. Somebody needs to do something." Archie stood up with his varsity jacket in hand.

"Archie, going into that bar is a bad idea." I spoke up trying not to let anything slip.

"Lynn, Jughead, are you coming with me or not?" We didn't say anything, just looked at the red head. "Thanks for having my back." Archie left. I sighed, resting my head on Jughead's shoulder not liking what might come next.

Later that night I was dragged by Erin to the baby shower. Reorganizing the food table Jughead walked up with a stand full of cupcakes and pies. I chuckled seeing him be careful with the food as he placed it on the table.

"Thank you for not leaving me to deal with this girly crap." I said grabbing his hand. Jughead leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"Oh come on. Organizing a baby shower was totally on my bucket list." He teased.

"Is it on the same list of the type of monsters you want to kill?" I guessed putting a hand on my hip. He chuckled, the sound of the door opening drew our attention, Mrs. Cooper walked in. Betty went next to her sister as Alice walked up to her daughters.

"Yea you would have run out by now." Jughead guessed as Cheryl and her mom barged in.

"I would've jumped out the window." I whispered to Jughead.

"Lynn?" I turned to see the same women from the site talking to Fred. "Lynn Winchester?"

"Yea? Mrs. Lodge?" I guessed as she looked at me curious. Jughead wrapped his arm around my waist in protection.