Chapter 9 (Part 2)

On my way I saw a familiar car parked off to the side near the motel. The Impala. Driving all the way to my motel I walk in and see the Impala keys hanging from Dean's belt. Signing I grab them and left to retrieve the beautiful car.

Once in the parking lot I got out and closed the door when another car drove up and parked close to me. It was night so I couldn't see inside. I was prepared for anything. But I relaxed as Sam got out with a smile.

"Took you long enough." I commented jogging around his car and tackling him in a hug.

"I got your voicemail. Any more sign of Cole?" Sam asked breaking the hug.

"Not that I've seen, then again I have been with my friends." I explained honestly. "And just found Baby again, so we are all reunited." I held my arms out bowing slightly. "Let's deal with Dean." I lead Sam to my room and we see Dean still in his spot tied down.

"Nice job sis." Sam commented. I shrugged walking over to my table and dropping the many keys I have. Turning around Sam dropped his bag at the end of the bed.

"Now the plan to get him in the car and back to the Bunker where he is safe?" I asked hoping it was the plan.

"That's the idea, yeah." Sam answered walking up to Dean and taking the tape off his mouth. "Dean?"

"Hiya Sammy." Dean said in a creepy voice. I rolled my eyes.

"Getting him out now?" I asked going behind Dean. Sam nodded his head. I leaned down to unlock one of the locks to get him off the chair, putting in the key something smashed through the window. The whole room filled with smoke.

"Lynn?!" I heard Sam call for me. I was coughing up a storm trying to breath. I felt my arm getting pulled and I was pulled outside.

"Hi again." Cole was in front of me. He kicked Sam knocking him out and picked me up by my throat and bashed me into the wall. A throbbing pain shot through my head. Another hit and darkness.

I regained consciousness slowly, opening my eyes and seeing shapes at first. Slowly getting up I look around and see Cole bloody and knocked out next to the Impala. Looking around more, I see Sam cuffed Dean and was forcing him in the Impala. I groaned getting up and feeling blood on the back of my neck.

"Sam?' I called after locking Dean in the car he ran to me. "What happened?"

"Cole and Dean faught. Cole lost badly." Sam explained helping my balance.

"You take Dean to the Bunker. I'll take care of Cole. I'm friends with the Sheriff so he will be staying far away from me." I explained nodding my head inside. Sam nodded agreeing. I grabbed his arm stopping him from leaving. "Fix Dean." Sam nodded his head

"No doubt in my mind." Sam gave me a small smile kissing my forehead and running inside to grab the Impala keys. Getting in the car he waved leaving. Once gone I pulled my phone out and called Sheriff Keller.

Soon enough Sheriff came with his officer. Making sure my door was closed and locked I explained the situation to my favor.

"Don't worry Lynn, he won't get near here or you ever again." Sheriff Keller encouraged me. I nodded my head in thanks. "You sure you don't need to see the paramedics?" I shook my head no.

"Thanks Sheriff but I don't see stars or shapes in my vision. Just take that bastard away." I said looking in the back of the cruiser and seeing Cole slowly wake up. I smirked at him as he saw me. The police left, once they were out of sight and no one was around I went back inside my motel and collapsed on my bed.