Chapter 2 (Part 2)

I drove way out of town and deep in the woods. Just so Crowley would have no idea where I actually was but could still piss him off. Walking a good few miles away from my car, I started making the devils trap.

"Could I do anything to help?" Jug asked next to me as I finished the trap. I stood up straight.

"Juggy-" I tried talking but he cut me off.

"Lynn, I want to help, no one should be going through anything like this alone." He held my shoulder and was totally serious. I nodded my head understanding.

"Fine, could you draw this next symbol then?" I handed him a drawing of the summoning symbol as I grabbed the bowl and giant bag off ingredients.

Once everything was set I turned to Jug.

"Now please go into the shadows. Don't talk. Don't act. Don't be seen. Okay?" I demanded. Jug nodded his head as he jogged off into the woods. My phone vibrated, showing a text from Sam telling me to call the demon. Once I couldn't see Jug, I lit the match and threw it in the pit. I looked straight ahead seeing Crowley standing in the trap with an amused expression.

"Lynn, darling. I thought you didn't want to be found? Your exact words were, 'Bite me'." Crowley said with his hands in his coat pockets.

"What a girl can't catch up with her favorite King of Hell?" I said acting so happy. Crowley glared at me. "Oh, come on. The last I saw you, you were chained in the basement, where I tortured you, because your a dick." I walked around the trap.

"I think I deserve some revenge, but my torture will be much worse." He turned so he was still looking at me as I continued to walk around him.

"Are you now? When will that start exactly because right now it still looks like your my bitch? I pointed at him as I returned back to my place I started.

"You are not perfect, Lynn. You will sip up and I will find you and torture you for eternity." He started to crack from the anger.

"But, I'm a Winchester, and we never stop fighting." I smirked at the pissed off demon. My phone vibrated again, I took it out and see a text from Dean this time. Telling me they got Mrs. Tran safe. "Well our time is up." I took out my angel blade that Castiel gave me a while back. "Either stay and be killed or run off little doggy." I threatened breaking the trap with my foot. Crowley didn't move. I took a swing at him, making him disappear. "That's what I thought." I put my blade away and started cleaning up, Jug ran back over and helped.

Me and Jug were now sitting at a booth in Pop's.

"Was that a demon?" Jug asked looking all interested.

"Yes he tried to kill me and my brothers." I said lifting my head from my hands. "Can you stop please, I kinda want to be normal." I dropped my head back in my hands.

"I'm sorry, it's just so interesting." Jug looked very energetic.

"Jug, listen to me, this is not a life you want. I see death so much than any normal person. I have seen families lose their children or lovers by these things. Me and my brothers might be the heros, but we have seen everything." I explained, telling the whole truth. Jug was silent. I sighed as I let my head drop to the table and locked my hands around my neck.

"Lynn." He said softly. "Look up." I lifted my head to see his kind green eyes. "I can see you have been through hell, and I don't know everything. But I want to understand to help you. Being normal isn't fun, it's humiliating." He said sounding annoyed, not at me but from life.

"I don't want to see you die in front of me." I said seeing the burned out eyes of Kevin flash in my mind.

"Then train me, so you don't have to protect me." He looked serious. I sighed sitting up straight.