Chapter 1

Lynn's POV:

After the movie I walked back to my motel room and just collapsed on the bed very tired. I was then jolted awake by someone knocking on my door. I groaned slowly opening my eyes.

"You don't want to be late for school, do you?" I heard Jughead call from behind the door. I was able to stand up and unlock the door letting Jug in. As he walked in I went to the table to fill out the paperwork.

"Wow this is a lot of protection." Jug said as I saw him looking at all of the sigils and traps.

"Yup, I am a Winchester, I usually have a target on my back." I explained as I signed my parts and did Dean's signature under Guardian.

"How long did this take?" Jug asked as I put the paperwork back in the folder. I turned to the crown beanie boy.

"Are you going to keep questioning me?" I asked back with a little smirk. Jug gave me a small smile.

"It's just looking out for my friend." Jug said as I shook my head and grabbed my clothes bag and went into my bathroom.

"Don't touch anything." I call as I change into my ripped jeans and my maroon flannel, along with my hood jacket. I brushed my hair a little then put my hood up to hide most of my face. As I stepped out I saw Jug looking in my hunter bag. "I said don't touch!" I said closing it and tossing it in the corner near my bed.

"I didn't it was open." Jug said back innocently. I shook my head and grabbed my keys, my backpack, and phone.

"Come on, it's my first day." I said acting very childlike. I walked out and once Jug came out I locked it and put my keys in my pocket.

"Hey, isn't that your brother's car?" Jug asked as I turned around and looked at the crappy car.

"Yup but now that old piece of junk is mine." I said nodding to it and walking with Jug. As I swung my bag over my shoulder Jug spoke up again.

"You have a car?" He asked making me sigh.

"Is this still 20 questions? Because your on question 21." I joked as I looked at him and he just rolled his eyes.

"Okay, I'll stop now." He said defeated.

We made it to school and once through the doors I got the full look of real highschool. I started to grin as Jug pulled my arm down the hall.

"Have you been to school before?" He asked as he was leading me to the office.

"To learn no, mostly I was the spy to investigate inside to find the problem, usually a ghost but I had a werewolf once." I explained talking more quieter so the other students around us didn't hear. Jug shook his head.

"I always felt off, like there is a creature here." Jug said as I got a flashback meeting Erin Keller who flashed her eyes, they were reflective. Like seeing a glare on a video. Shapeshifter.

"Oh hell." I said under my breath but Jug caught it and looked at me worried. I cleared my throat. "That's interesting, maybe I should check it out." Jug looked at me with a little tilt of his head, he was about to say something but Betty was in front of us.

"Hey Lynn! I asked if I could be your tour guide. I hop you don't mind?" Betty asked with a friendly smile. I nodded my head to her.

"That is okay, I still need to get my locker information." I then mouth: 'Talk later' to Jug as I got pulled down the hall by Betty. She kept talking about the school's history when we got to the office. I gave the folder to the lady and got my schedule and locker information. "So Betty, what is your look on Riverdale High?" I asked trying to be friendly, she seemed like a good girl so I was being gentle.