Chapter 3 (Part 1)

*Over the Summer*

"How do you weaken a vampire?"

"What do you say to test if a demon is possessing someone?"

"Resight the incantation to exorcise a demon." Just a few phrase that I would ask testing Jughead and the rest of the Serpents how to protect themselves. From the deep knowledge to the physical combat needed to defend one self.

I was sparring with Jughead in the empty Drive-In. Jug got the upper hand and was able to knock me down.

"Your getting better." I commented making him smirk, taking that advantage I flipped over him and pinned him down. "But not as good as me." He playfully glared at me. I chuckled standing up and helping him up.

"I will say it again, you have a better advantage, you were born into this." Jug defended himself walking over to the film building grabbing a bottle of water, and tossing me one.

"True, but you have advanced better than the other young hunters I have run into." I encouraged him.

"And how many would that be?" I slightly choked on my water.

"I am not answering that." I said wiping my mouth.

"Was one of them Kevin?" I looked at Jug nodding my head. I explained to him about the death of the prophet.

"Can we change the subject please?" I tossed the bottle at the base of the building.

"Okay, what have your brothers been up too?" Jug sat down leaning against the building. I sighed thinking back to the last phone call I got from my brothers.

Flashback

"I'm sorry, what? Please start from the beginning on WHY THE HELL DOES DEAN HAVE THE MARK OF CAIN!!!!!!!" I screamed at my computer, Sam was facetiming me. I glared at him annoyed at not being caught up.

"Lynn, I'm sorry." Sam started off, and was about to explain but his bedroom door opened and Dean walked in.

"Dean I swear you are the biggest idiot ever!" I yelled pointing at him through my camera. Dean looked at Sam annoyed. "How long did you think you were going to hide this from me? When you die?!" I raised my voice more.

"No." Dean tried lying.

"Yes! Don't lie to me! Dean what the hell?!" I was furious. Hearing a knock on the door I groaned annoyed. "Who is it?" I called still mad.

"It's Jason." I heard the red head boy call from outside. I muted my brothers as I answered the door, after I grabbed his fixed football bag. I stuck my head out and handed the bag back.

"Hey, sorry." I said taking a breath.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking at me worried.

"Yea, yea, all good. Just another wonderful argument with my brothers." I gave him a very fake smile. "See you at school in a few weeks." I slammed my door closed and walked back to my table and unmuted my brothers. "Now, start talking." I said a little more calm.

"We needed the First Blade to kill Abaddon." Dean said, I sighed rubbing my face.

"And?"

"And the only way for the blade to work, I needed the Mark of Cain." Dean explained more. I chuckled.

"Of course it is. Why can't we have a easy win? Oh yes cause we're are the Winchesters!" I yelled raising my arms up in the air. I leaned back letting my head fall back limp. "Where is the blade now?" I asked in my awkward position.