Chapter One

Midoriya's fluffy green hair stuck up around his head, his matching green eyes bright with excitement.

This sleepover will be the perfect opportunity to get to know my classmates, Midoriya thought with confidence, crossing the street to a large metal gate. A long fence stretched across Yaoyorozu's overly-large property, longer than anything he had seen before. 

Am I at the right address? Midoriya wondered, stepping over to a caller box planted near the gate. 

He pressed a small round button, a sudden ringing noise sounded from the rectangular box. He waited patiently for an answer, until--

"Midoriya! Come in, come in!" a bouncy voice sounded from the box. He recognized Yaoyorozu's chirpy voice, the gate had opened, leading into a stone driveway. The first part of the estate looked like a forest, completely covered in green bushy trees. 

In complete awe, Midoriya made his way up the driveway. 

I knew she was wealthy, but this sets it at a new perspective! he thought, gazing throughout his surroundings. The driveway seemed to get steeper at each step until he had finally reached the top of the hill. 

In Midoriya's gaze, he saw a broad sized mansion, bigger than any house he had seen before. 

This is...unbelievable! 

The driveway had circled around a fountain, water pumped from the air into a small pool. 

Not wasting any more time looking at the beautiful scenery, he jogged up to the entrance with his backpack, ringing the doorbell. 

After waiting nearly half a minute, Yaoyorozu's voice exclaimed from inside.

"Coming!"

The door handle had fidgeted for a moment, Midoriya watched as Yaoyorozu appeared through the doorway. Midoriya awkwardly smiled in a friendly manner, waving to Yaoyorozu as she opened the door. 

Like always, her black hair was hung in a neat ponytail. She wore a blue casual looking t-shirt and dark colored leggings. 

"H-Hello Yaoyorozu!" he greeted. 

Yaoyorozu smiled excitedly back, letting Midoriya through the doorway. 

"I'm glad you could make it! Please, come in!" 

As he stepped into the house, the floor was spread out with elegant white marble, the room neatly decorated. Midoriya couldn't help but feel like he was entering a home that belonged to royalty. 

Midoriya had slipped his shoes off, placing them gently near several other shoes that laid on a mat near the door. 

"Some of the others arrived not long before you, they're downstairs in the basement right now," Yaoyorozu explained, closing the door after her. The teenager had taken the lead, guiding Midoriya into a hallway. 

It was filled with paintings of all sorts, along with several doors and other fine decors.  

"I'm excited for everyone to arrive, I've never hosted a sleepover this big before," Yaoyorozu said to Midoriya as he followed after her.

"Are any of your parents around?" Midoriya asked politely. 

Yaoyorozu shook her head, "Nope, they're both on business trips in the big cities, so I have the house to myself." 

They continued down the hallway until Yaoyoruzo took a left turn, leading to a staircase that leads downstairs. 

"The basements down here, where everyone will be sleeping," she informed, grabbing the railing as she made her way down the stairs.  

I wonder who's already here?

At the bottom of the stairs was a big open room, the sounds of voices ringed in Midoriya's ears. He glanced over to where the sound was coming from, recognizing some of his classmates hanging out in a sitting area. 

"Dammit, Kirishima! I'm supposed to be winning!" Bakugo's loud voice shouted, Midoriya nearly jumped from the sudden noise. 

Bakugo sat on a leather couch, a game controller clutched tightly in his hands. Next to him was Kirishima, who also held a controller. They both faced a wide t.v. screen, playing a video game. Hagakure was also there, along with Jiro and Mina. 

"We have another guest!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed. 

Mina had glanced in Midoriya's direction, greeting him with a wave, "Hey, Midoriya!" 

Everyone else seemed to look back, all waving and saying their greetings to Midoriya. 

As Kirishima paused the game, Bakugo seemed to shoot a glare straight through Midoriya. He froze, nervously looking away from the spiky-haired teenager. 

"H-Hi," Midoriya said, sliding his bag off his back.