1.6

★★★★★

"THERE'S NOT MANY people who can sneak up on me

"THERE'S NOT MANY people who can sneak up on me." Loki smirked as he turned around to face the Amazonian Princess.

She stood confidently with her arms folded cross and a sly look on her face.

"I'm known to be quick on my feet." She replied taking a few strides closer to Loki's cage.

"You are quite the interesting woman. Are there things you can't do?" He asked her as he also walked closer to the glass.

She didn't answer, but stopped in her tracks.

"What have done to Agent Barton?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

"I would say I've expanded his mind."

"What will happen to him, if you won? After?"  She asked one more.

"You must owe a great deal to Agent Barton, then?" Loki inquired, raising an eyebrow.

Diana stayed silent, moving to sit down on a chair that was a few feet behind her.

"What would you do if I vow to spare him?"

"Not believe you. Not let you out-"

"Oh, but I like this." Loki grinned, leaning forward on the seat he had also taken.

"Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man."

Diana glanced down, before looking back up at Loki.

"Contrary to what others believe, every life matters." She admitted.

"And why Barton?"

"If you had a friend, or at least some to care about, wouldn't you?" She asked, sitting up from her spot.

She analysed Loki's face, the way he looked slightly off, too calm.

"You're a purely good angel working in service of liars and killers." Loki boomed, his voice growing louder as he stood up and walked as close as he could to the glass.

"But then arises the question, are you really that good?"

"Working for an agency with more secrets than you can imagine, how must that feel to be kept in the dark of the organisation you helped found? Hidden away from every flaw, every blemish, and weakness like an insolent child. Do they really trust you?" He barked violently, a grin coming on his face as he saw Diana's face falter.