2.6

★★★★★

"FIRST RULE OF going on the run is, don't run, walk

"FIRST RULE OF going on the run is, don't run, walk." Natasha explained to Steve and Diana as they walked quickly across the mall to the apple store.

"If I run in these shoes, they're gonna fall off." Steve said as they entered the store.

Natasha immediately went to one of the computers while Steve and Diana checked around to see if people were looking.

"The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up SHIELD will know exactly where we are." She said, typing on the computer.

"How much time do we have?" Steve asked.

"Uh...about nine minutes from..." She said, placing the drive into the USB port. "Now."

"Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands."

"Can you override it?" Diana asked. She too, was an expert with technology, which is really ironic because she's thousands of years old.
"The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me. Slightly." Natasha said, making Diana laugh softly.

"Well it's guaranteed they aren't smarter than me." Diana joked, but Nat and Steve knew it was the truth. "Let me have a look."

"This is a program that SHIELD developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file-"

"-maybe we can find out where it came from." Nat finished for Diana.

"Can I help you guys with anything?" A bearded man with long hair asked coming up to the trio.

"Oh, no. I was just helping my friend and her fiancé with some honeymoon destinations." She said putting on a fake voice, and giggling.

"Right! We're getting married." Steve said nervously, trying to look to see Diana's reaction. She had a slight smile on her face, but was trying to hide it as she watched the computer load.

"Congratulations. Where do you guys thinking about going?" Asked the employee.

"New Jersey." Steve said as he quickly glanced at the computer screen.

"Oh." The man then looked at Steve with recognition making Steve slightly worried.

"I have the exact same glasses." He said, making Steve relax.