1.7

★★★★★

"I HAVE THE SITUATION under control!" Thor exclaimed, Diana heard a big crash over the earpiece and decided that she should probably go and help the situation

Diana had no clue of Hulk's capabilities, but was used to fighting people more than twice her strength as her speed offered advantage.

"We are not your enemies, Banner!" Diana heard Thor's strained voice yell.

"Try to think!"

Diana approached the two as Thor held back Hulk. She remembered reading the files of all those Fury wanted for the initiative.

Robert Bruce Banner, commonly known by his alter-ego the Hulk. His whole accident happened with a gamma radiation experiment gone wrong. A small piece of information, but useful, Banner used to attempt to calm himself down with a lullaby, one Diana was familiar with herself.

"Hey, big guy!" Diana exclaimed. Hulk grunted, knocking back Thor into a stack of SHIELD crates.

He turned around, ready to attack the next person in his sight. Diana dodged his hit. He swung once again but this time, Diana caught it.

"The sun's getting real low..." She said in a much softer, and more calming tone. She let go of his fist as he watched the woman with confusion.

"By Odin's beard, this will be the last time you hit me, lest you feel the mighty wrath of Thor!" Thor exclaimed angrily, his hand reached out for his hammer.

Diana sighed in annoyance as Hulk turned around with a roar.

He charged at Thor, but the God of Thunder ducked and sent a hit to Hulk with his hammer. He flew far back into a SHIELD jet, breaking it to pieces. He grabbed the unbroken wing off the jet, sending it towards Diana, who dropped to her knees and slid on the floor. She jumped back up, bringing out her lasso as Thor continued to hit Hulk with his hammer.

"We need to restrain him!" Diana yelled to Thor.

Thor grasped onto Hulks arm while Diana jumped on his back, sending her lasso around his his forearms.

Hulk tried to worm his way out, but the lasso was practically unbreakable. He grew angrier as he let out a loud roar, jumping up through the ceiling, breaking free of the lasso as Diana flew back into the wall.

She saw a familiar SHIELD jet open fire at Hulk making her grow annoyed.

"Who gave the order to open fire on Hulk? Bullets won't stop him!" She exclaimed into the earpiece.