30: "Rockabye baby. Rockabye."

"So maybe we'll explain the rules and then we can split into teams?" Taehyung announced.

"Yeah sure."
"Fine with me."
"Good idea."

"Sorry I'm late!" Hae soo said, running into the living room. "The door was open so I just walked in. That probably counts as trespassing but I was invited so technically not. Also I closed the door-"

"Hae soo, sweetheart, breathe," Jimin said with a smile.

Hae soo stared at him blankly but I knew she was flustered so I did what any best friend would do. I changed the topic so she would have time to recuperate.

"Hae Soo let me introduce you to the others!"

"I know them already,"she answered nonchalantly.

"Wait, you do? How?" I didn't know she knew them already so this was news to me.

"They're BTS," she shrugged and then turns her attention to them. "I'm a big fan by the way."

"That's why you were so rude to me and Jungkook when we first met," Taehyung huffed, crossing his arms like stubborn child.

"That's because my priority was Senthuri's hurt feelings at the time and not your male ego," she retorted.

"She was nice to me," Jimin said this time.

The boy was oblivious. Ofcourse she was nice to him. She did like him after all. But to be fair, Jimin has this innocent baby face, and who could be rude to such an adorable person?

"Okay guys forget that. I didn't know you were a fan." I was still surprised to find out that she knew of BTS.

I only found out about their musical talent fairly recently and I go to the same school as them unlike Hae Soo.

Am I Patrick Star?
Do I live under a rock?

"Shouldn't you know your best friend's likes and dislikes by now?" Taehyung pointed out as if I didn't know Hae Soo is my best friend, which annoyed me and a part of me wanted to kick him in the shin. Thankfully my calm demeanor kicked in instead.

"Well, I know who her favourite member would be." I gloated but only received a death glare from the girl that was supposed to be my bff.

"Well I expect you should, you're her best friend. " Taehyung pointed out again.

Don't kick him in the shin.

"Wait, I thought we were best friends..." Jungkook stated unexpectedly.

"Hey! I'm your best friend!" Jimin and Taehyung said simultaneously, both of them directing their statements to Jungkook.

The maknae of the group looked nervously at the two annoyed boys and smiled at them sheepishly.

"See this is why I believe you should be your own best friend," Jin said, adding in his opinion on the matter.

"Hae soo is my best friend," I declared, hoping it cleared out any stupid misunderstandings.

"I mean Male best friend, Sen." Jungkook pouted and looked at you expectantly.

"I do believe that title belongs to me," Taehyung said, smiling confidently.

"Again kids. Avoid problems and be your own best friend," Jin repeated from the sidelines of the conversation.

At this point in time, I couldn't agree with him more. Being one's own best friend certainly would avoid a conversation like this.