Hotel Room Part 1 (Laurisa)

Lisa's P.O.V

Lauren and I were resting in our hotel room after a long day of touring. I was on twitter reading some messages when all of a sudden, Lauren came over and laid down next to me.

"Oh my God" she started, "don't get me wrong, I love talking to fans and all, but I really hate scrolling through dms"

"Why?" I questioned. "I love scrolling through my dms and seeing all of the nice messages our fans send us."

"Yeah, I do too. But SOME people feel the need to send me a bunch of inappropriate pictures and videos and I'm just like no. I don't wanna see that"

"Yeah" I laughed. "Sucks for you. I barely ever get any of those, and if I do, I just block the person."

"Yeah. See look. There's one right now."

Lauren turned her phone towards me so I could see the screen. On it, was a woman masturbating.

"Eww oh my God, Lauren!" I yelled and looked away. "Why did you show me that?!"

I looked over at Lauren to see her laughing hysterically.

"I'm sorry" she said still laughing. "I just wanted you to experience this with me. And see what I have to deal with! Like I get it, you masturbate, everyone does. You're not special and you definitely don't need to show me."

I looked at Lauren and chuckled, but ultimately, I was confused. Does it make me weird that I've never done it? Should I do it?

"What's wrong Lise? You look very contemplative. You making life choices?" She laughed.

"Oh no, sorry. It's nothing really"

"Lise come on. What's wrong? You look sad."

Lauren turned to face me and looked genuinely concerned.

"It's just. Kinda weird to talk about. That's all."

She looked at me with an annoyed expression that almost made me start laughing.

"I'm your sister. You can tell me anything. Don't think it's weird. What's wrong? Honestly."

"Okay, fine Laur I'll tell you." I took a deep breath. Why am I about to talk to my sister about masturbation? "It's just I've never. You know. Done that before."

"Done what?" She questioned. I rolled my eyes.

"Lauren." I said with a blank expression.

"What?" She asked defensively. "I don't know what you're referring to." It seemed like she genuinely didn't know, so I told her exactly what I was talking about.

"I've never masturbated Lauren."

She looked at me with a blank expression then burst out laughing.

"What is so funny Lauren." I asked her pissed off. "You asked. You wanted to know. So why are you laughing."

After catching her breath and calming down, she finally answered.

"I'm sorry for laughing Lise, but I didn't expect you to say that." She started laughing again. Annoyed, I rolled my eyes and started to get up from the bed. Before I could, Lauren grabbed my arm and frantically apologized.

"No Lisa wait. Hey, I'm really sorry for laughing. I know that was probably hard for you to say, and I'm sorry for laughing."