Long Distance (Laurisa)

Lisa 's P.O.V

"Babe, I miss you so much." I smiled as I heard those words leave Lauren's mouth. She decided to take a little trip to California by herself to visit a few of her old friends and honestly, I was practically dying without her. "I can't wait till I come back home so I can see that beautiful smile in person."

"Stop, you're gonna make me blush." I whined as Lauren's laugh filled my ears. I buried my face into the blanket that I was laying on to hide my burning red face from Lauren.

"You're too cute."

"No but honestly, I can't wait till your home either." I said as I raised my head again to meet her eyes as I shifted back into the position I was previously in.

"Why is that? Any reason in particular?"

"Eh, I don't know." I said teasing her. "There are many reasons it would be hard just to name one." I smirked at her.

"Try." She smirked, obviously knowing the route I was going down. I shifted my eyes from her eyes to glance at her chest which was partially exposed due to her low cut t-shirt. I smirked as I drew my bottom lip into my mouth, still staring at her exposed cleavage.

"Well for starters, I obviously miss just being near you; your smile, the smell of your perfume." I glanced up at her eyes and smile as she hummed in return.

"Anything else?"

"I miss..." I shifted my eyes down to look longingly at her plump, pink lips. "Kissing you, and the sweet taste that comes along with that."

"Mhmm." Lauren said in response as she shifted her position on her bed slightly. I glanced down and drew my lip into my mouth once again, as I stared at her chest intently as her breasts slightly bounced around from her movement; making it evident that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"And I definitely miss sleeping in the same bed as you. I miss your body against mine. I miss laying in bed with you, then reaching over to grab..." I noticeably shifted my eyes down to her partially exposed breasts, hoping she would notice.

"These?" She questioned as she smiled at the fact I didn't finish my sentence.

"Yeah..." I sighed, keeping my eyes fixed on her chest.

"I definitely miss that too." She said, breaking the silence that formed between us, causing me to raise my eyes and look into hers, as she sat up and completely switched her position from lying on her stomach to sitting in front of the screen, in a crisscrossed position. "You know, a few days without seeing you, but constantly thinking about you, has not been easy." She said as she placed her hand on her stomach and slowly slid it underneath her shirt, and up to grab her breasts. She let out a very light airy moan as she removed her shirt to give me a full view of what she was doing. She brought both of her hands up to her breasts as she gently squeezed them as she rolled her nipples between her fingers. "Mhmm it feels good, but it would be so much better if it was you doing it."

"Yeah, I wish I was there... doing that... but it's also nice to just watch you do it yourself." I said smirking at her. 

She shifted her eyes to look at me as she gave me a confused-shocked face before she smiled deviously at me. "Oh, so you'd like to watch?" She questioned. I simply nodded my head as I saw her slid her hand down from her breast, and into the waistband of her sweatpants. I smiled and drew my bottom lip into my mouth as I watched how her hand moved in her pants intently. Being that she was still wearing clothes on the lower half of her body, I was left to only imagine what she was doing underneath her clothes. 

All of a sudden, she started to slide her hand back out of her pants. "Hey, what are you doing?" I asked as I looked up to smile at her. "I was enjoying the show." 

"Yeah, I'm sure you were." She said smirking at me, as she shifted her position again, and began to slide her pants off, leaving her only in her underwear. 

"Ah see that's more like it." I said as I shifted my position again to focus on my screen more intently, causing Lauren to laugh. 

"You're such an idiot." She said smiling, as she placed her hand on her thigh, sliding it up and down her soft skin, teasing herself, which in turn, was also teasing me. 

"Babe, why?" 

"Just trying to give you a full show." She said laughing. "I'm also trying to emulate what you would do if you were next to me." 

"Babe trust me, if I was there with you, I would not be taking my time." I said as I smirked at her. "How could I when you look like that?" I questioned, causing her to blush at my compliment. 

"Mhmm." She hummed. "So, if you were here, what would you do?" 

I smiled knowing where she was trying to take this. "Well for starters, I would remove that pesky underwear; it only ever gets in the way." I said as I saw her nod her head, as she lifted her hips up off the bed, to remove her underwear. I sighed in pleasure as I stared at her dripping wet pussy. I slowly slid my tongue over my bottom lip, as I imagined myself here with her. "Well what I would do if I was there right now, is something your not able to do due to the lack of flexibility." She laughed. "So I suppose, I would trace my fingers gently down your thigh, rubbing light circles on your soft skin." I watched intently as her hands did everything my words instructed them to do. "I would drag them down to reach your pussy. I'd tease you a little." 

I watched as she dragged her fingers down her body and slowly slid her fingers inside of herself, softly moaning at the contact. I stared at her hand as she moved her fingers slowly in and out of her entrance, gradually going in deeper every time until she reached all the way down to her knuckles. "Okay." She said breathing heavier than before. "What now babe?" 

"Mhmm play with your clit." I told her. She took her other hand and immediately started to massage her clit while keeping her other hand moving inside of her at a constant pace. Her moans got louder and more frequent as she reached her peak. I watched her as she slowly slid her fingers out of her pussy and put them into her mouth. 

"Fuck you're so hot, Laur." I said biting my lip, as I watched her intently. "I really wish I was there." I smirked. 

"Yeah." She said still out of breath. "Me too."