Work (Laurisa)

Lisa's P.O.V.

Today, I was sitting at the desk in my room, working on a new video, when I heard someone knock on my door.

"Come in," I said, not knowing who it was that was knocking. All of my sisters were downstairs so realistically, it could have been anyone. I door slowly open and I saw Lauren poke her head in.

"Hey, Lise." She said shutting the door behind her.

"Hey Laur, what's up?" I asked, wondering why she came into my room while she knew I was working. She walked over to me, and draped her arms down my body, clasping her hands in a circle around my neck.

"I just missed you, that's all." She said as she turned her head sideways and stuck her face into the crook of my neck as she started placing gentle kisses there.

"Laur, I missed you too but I really have to finish editing this video and you're kind of distracting me." I chuckled.

She hummed in amusement, "oh am I?" She asked as if she were oblivious to what she was doing. She continued what she was doing, completely ignoring what I said to her.

"Yes, you're very distracting babe." I felt her smile against my neck as she added to the kissing by sucking on my pulse point. She unclasped her hands and started to rub my upper body with them. "Uh, Laur?"

"Hmm?" She hummed in response.

"I really need to finish this."

She sighed, "can't you do it a little later? Don't you wanna... maybe do something else?" She asked me is a devious voice.

"That depends... what else could we do?" I asked, obviously already knowing the answer, I was just trying to play along with her little game.

She slowly spun the chair around so that I was now facing her directly. I saw her smirk at me before she leaned closer to me, connecting our lips in a very hungry sort of kiss. Her tongue slid across my bottom lip and into my mouth. She explored it as she wanted before pulling back. I was confused as to why she back away, but I soon realized, she did it to remove her shirt. I smiled at her as she straddled my lap, and connected our lips again.

I felt her slowly start to grind her hips against me, I smiled against her lips due to the contact as I reached my hands around her back to unclasp her bra. I pulled the fabric away from her chest and threw it across the room. She leaned closer to me, pressing her bare chest against my still covered one. I wrapped my hands around her back, as I slid my hands down to her ass and grabbed it, pulling her even closer to me.

I felt her hands run down the front of my body, stopping once they reached the bottom of my shirt. Knowing what she wanted, I let go of her and leaned forward so she could pull the shirt off of my body. She quickly removed my bra as well and brought her head right in front of my now exposed breasts. She brought her hands up, massaging them, and then brought her mouth to one of my nipples. I let out a soft moan as I felt her tongue gently rub against it. She brought a part of it into her mouth causing me to moan a little louder. I felt her smile against my chest and her hands traveled back down my body, this time, stopping when she reached the waistband of my pants. I felt her lightly tug on them which made me lift my hips off the chair, so she would have an easier time pulling them off.

She pulled away from my chest and completely removed both my pants and underwear from my body, leaving me completely naked in my chair. She took a step back, admiring my body. She smiled as she licked her lips and drew her bottom lip, into her mouth.

"You like what you see?" I asked her, getting increasingly impatient. I really wanted her now. I needed her. She simply smiled in response as she walked closer to me, once again, straddling my hips and kissing me roughly. This time, she started to grind her hips against my naked body, which caused me to experience a lot more pleasure. She moved her hips at a much faster speed causing me to moan into her mouth. She smiled and traveled her kisses down to my neck.

She climbed off my lap and knelt in front of me. I smiled at her knowing exactly what she wanted to do. I slid forward in my chair so she would have an easier time getting to my center. She spread my legs with her hands and moved one of her hands to my clit. She started rubbing it in slow, agonizing circles. I threw my head back and moaned due to the intense pleasure that was shooting through my body. Even though, what Lauren was doing felt amazing, I needed more.

"Lauren please," I begged with heavy breathing. "I need more." She looked up at me and smiled as she licked her lips. I suddenly felt two of her fingers enter me and I moaned loudly due to how unexpected it was. I then felt her tongue move against my clit as I almost screamed in pleasure. I arched my back as far as I could in the chair and tried to move my hips against Lauren's tongue, in order to feel the most pleasure. He fingers were moving at a slow pace, and I was trying to get her to speed up. She finally realized what I needed, and started to move her fingers in and out of me at a much faster pace. I felt this feeling in the pit of my stomach grow and grow and I knew I was very close to having an orgasm.

"Laur, I'm gon-" I was cut off by a very loud moan. "I'm gonna cum," I repeated. She didn't reply but I felt her movements quicken even more, which sent me over the edge. I felt my self tighten around her fingers and all the built-up energy was released. Lauren slowly removed her fingers from me and put them into her mouth. She stood up and leaned forward, kissing me deeply. She pulled away and smiled. "Thanks, babe. That was great." I said as I smiled back at her."