In The Kitchen (Laurisa)

Lisa's P.O.V

Lauren and I were in the kitchen making dinner for our sisters since they decided to invite themselves over to our house to enjoy some "sister bonding time" or whatever they call it. I decided, since Lauren's younger, she should do all the work. She tried to argue with me but ultimately failed.

I was now sitting at our kitchen table watching Lauren cook some pasta. She was wearing a tank top and really short shorts. To be honest, be lying if I said it didn't turn me on. I got up and walked over to Lauren.

"Hey, do you need some help with that?"

"Lisa, I needed help 20 minutes ago but you refused to, so no I don't." She said bitterly.

"Are you sure?" I said as I crept behind Lauren and slip my hands around her waist. I gently moved her hair off of her neck and began softly kissing it.

"Lise, our sisters will be here at 6:30, which means I have 30 minutes to finish this, and you doing this, is distracting," Lauren said as she continued what she was doing.

"30 minutes is plenty of time." I smirked against her skin and started sucking her neck.

"Is it though?" She questioned. "You've been off your game recently." Lauren laughed. I stopped what I was doing, taken aback by her words. I turned her around in my arms and lightly pushed her back so she now had her back against the counter.

"Are you joking?" I asked matter of factly. Lauren smiled with her bottom lip between her teeth and shook her head no. Even though I was kind of pissed at what she said, I had to admit she looked really cute. And so hot in that tank top. I bit my lip as I smiled at her and leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

"I'm gonna make you regret you said that." I smirked. Lauren turned her face to look at me and hummed.

"Am I?" She asked innocently as she licked her bottom lip, and drew it into her mouth. I smiled and leaned in to kiss her aggressively causing Lauren to moan softly into my mouth. I leaned into her so our bodies were now pressed together against the counter. I stopped kissing her to move to her neck and I sucked on her pulse point earning another moan for Lauren.

I then lifted her off the ground and sat her on the counter as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pulled off her tank top to realize she was not wearing a bra. I smiled looking at her bare chest then moved in to suck on her nipples. I ran my hands up and down her thighs and felt her squirm a little due to the contact. I trailed kisses down her chest and to her stomach and reached the waistband of her shorts. I then stopped and returned to kiss her neck. I heard Lauren groan signifying she was getting impatient and frustrated with my actions.

"Lise come on." She said. "We don't have all the time in the world. I have to cook, remember?"

"I'm just trying to prove a point." I said staring directly into Lauren's eyes that were filled with lust. "I want to make you cum harder than ever before." I said holding direct eye contact with her. I smirked then returned to my previous actions and knelt down to kiss the inside of her thighs. She moaned quietly as I removed the shorts she had on.

"Fuck." Lauren groaned as I kissed her clit through her underwear. Just as I was about to remove her underwear, we heard a car door slam shut. We looked at the time and saw it was 6:13. That must be our sisters.

"Shit. Why the fuck is someone here so early?" Lauren said as she grabbed her clothes and ran into the bathroom to put them on quickly. Next thing you know, there was a knock on the door. I ran to answer it and saw it was Christina. Typical.

"Hey." I greeted her as she walked inside.

"Is no one else here yet?" Christina asked coming over to hug me.

"No." I laughed. "You're pretty early actually."

"I know." She smiled. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Where's Lauren?" She asked walking into the kitchen. "Did you guys not even finish cooking yet?"

"She's in the bathroom. And we were in the middle of it, but again, you got here early."

"Hey Chris," Lauren said as she went over to hug her. She was wearing much more "conservative" clothes now which was unfortunate.

Outside, another car pulled up and Katherine and Amy got out. I ran to the door to let them in. We finished cooking and setting the table at around 6:40 and Dani was still not here. Once again, typical. We were all sitting down at the table when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Christina said. A few seconds later, she returned with Dani at her side. "Look who finally decided to show up." She said. We all laughed and ran over to greet Dani.

All of us sat down at the table and started eating. A couple of minutes after we started, I felt a hand rest on my thigh. I look down and saw it was Lauren's. She was rubbing my thigh up and down turning me on once again. I reached down with my free hand, and pulled her hand off of my thigh and placed both of our hands in her lap. From there, I played with her clit through the fabric of her pants. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her biting her lip. It looked like she was trying so hard not to moan. Hopefully, she doesn't cause we're in front of our other sisters and that would be awkward. After a couple of minutes of doing that, she couldn't take it anymore.

"I have to go. I'll be right back though." Lauren said standing up and walking upstairs.

"What's wrong with her?" Kath asked.

"I don't know, I'm gonna go check on her though." I said standing up and running up the stairs. I walked down the hall to Lauren's room and saw her sitting on her bed. I smiled and walked over to her.

"Oh thank God you followed me, Lisa." She said standing up and walking towards me. "I need you to finish what you started." She said putting her arms around my neck, leaning in to kiss me. I smiled and kissed her back leading her to the bed. She laid down and I climbed on top of her continuing my previous actions from early. I kissed her all the way down to the waistband of her pants, and slowly slid them off with her underwear. I started sucking and licking her clit, and pretty soon, she was a moaning mess. I continued my actions and slid 2 fingers inside of her. She moaned so loud that she had to cover her mouth with her hand to try and keep our sisters from hearing her. She soon reached her climax, and we both went to the bathroom to clean up so we could return to our sisters downstairs.

As we walked in, everyone was talking about random things. Dani gave us a confused look but we just brushed it off and continued to our seats to enter their conversation.