Name Calling (Dauren)

Dani's P.O.V

"Dan, that concert was absolutely amazing! I had so much fun! Did you?" Lauren asked practically jumping up and down with excitement. She and I went to see one of our favorite groups, Twenty One Pilots in concert for the first time in their home state, Ohio.

"Of course Lauren. The way Tyler sang with so much emotion nearly killed me." I said laughing. We continued talking about the concert as we walked back to our hotel. Being that we were so far from Tennessee, we had to spend the night and wait for our flight the next day.

When we got to our hotel room, we both decided to crash because we were so tired and had to get up early to catch our flight. I ended on not being able to sleep very well because my mind was racing with all these random thoughts, so I just decided to stay awake for a while and check my phone. Suddenly I started hearing heavy breathing and what sounded like very quiet moans. I glanced up at the clock and saw it was around 2:30 am. Why are people having sex at 2 am? I mean, we are in a hotel so I guess it's normal to hear. The moans gradually got louder and louder and sounded like it was coming from the room right next to ours. These walls must be really thin. I tried to go to sleep again to avoid hearing this.

Suddenly, a girl moaned my name and I felt my heart drop. What the fuck is happening? The room was slightly lit up by the moonlight coming in from the window so I looked over at Lauren. It kinda looked like she was biting her lip. I stared at her for a little longer until I heard her moan my name again. Wait, what? Lauren's masturbating? And thinking about me?! I got up from my bed and slowly walked over to hers, trying not to make any noise. Thankfully Lauren didn't even notice when I sat on the bed next to her. Damn, she must really be enjoying herself. I chucked rather loudly which caused Lauren to open her eyes and slightly jump back. She was so confused at what was happening and it made me laugh even more.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked kind of obnoxiously since I already knew the answer.

"Nothing." She said defensively. "What are you doing awake? And why the fuck are you in my bed?!" Lauren said starting to get angry.

"Woah chill Laur, I heard you say my name and thought you wanted me." I smirked at her. Even though there was barely any light, I could still tell she was totally blushing.

"Yeah well I don't, and I never said your name. So go back to your bed, and go to sleep. You're probably just imagining stuff." She said matter of factly. But I saw right through her.

"Are you sure you want me to leave Laur?" I asked in a seductive tone and reached out to place my hand on her exposed thigh. "Your bed seems cozier, and I'm definitely willing to stay a little longer." I smiled and scooted closer to her. She slightly pulled away and backed up.

"Dani, what are you trying to do?" She asked cautiously.

"Whatever you want me to do." I said and leaned in closer to her. When she didn't pull away, I took that as my opportunity to close the gap between our lips and kiss her softly. She was shocked at first but ultimately kissed me back. She grabbed my face signaling that she wanted to deepen the kiss, so I did. I slid my tongue into her mouth and started to lean into her, so she would lean back on the bed so I could climb on top of her. She moaned softly, biting my bottom lip. She must be enjoying this. I pulled my lips away from hers, only to bring them down to her neck. I started kissing and biting her neck lightly earning more moans from Lauren.

I slid my hands down to the hem of her shirt, searching for the first buttons to undo in order to remove her shirt. Once undoing them, Lauren helped me take the article of clothing off of her. Being that she wasn't wearing a bra, I immediately started attacking her beautiful breasts with my mouth. Lauren's hands traveled to my ass unexpectedly, which caused me to moan as well. I started grinding my hips against my older sister causing her to sigh with pleasure beneath me. Working my way down her chest, I reached the waistband of her underwear and reaching my hand inside. Using my thumb to play with her clit, I used two of my other fingers to enter her. She continued to moan very loudly as I continued moving my fingers in and out of her.

"Shhh, Laur. As much as I love to hear you moan, you have to be quieter. There are people in the other rooms remember." I said as I started kissing her stomach.

"Fuck Dani." She groaned, obviously getting closer and closer to her orgasm. "Dan keep going please." She struggled to get the words out without moaning. "I'm so close Dani." She moaned. Soon I felt her tighten around my fingers as she let out one final moan. I climbed back up to her and kissed her again and then laid down next to her. After a few moments of silence, I decided to break it since it was starting to get awkward.

"So that was fun, right Laur?" I said awkwardly, not knowing what else to say. I heard her chuckle beside me.

"Oh, you think we're done? Do you?" She laughed turning over and crawling on top of me. "Dani we're far from over." She said leaning in closer to my lips and hovering over them. I gulped because I was so nervous. But also turned on? I don't really know anymore. Lauren's making me very confused. She started grinding her hips against mine very slowly, turning me on a lot more. "You've had your fun with me, but I really wanna taste you, Dan." She leaning in to whisper in my ear. "I bet you taste amazing." And with that she made her way down my body and reached my shorts, pulling both them and my underwear off with one swift pull. She took her hands and used them to spread my legs to get a full view of my wet pussy.

"Jesus Dan, you're so wet." She said and licked her lips. She leaned in and started kissing the insides of my thigh, getting very close to my center. The next thing I knew, I felt her mouth on my clit and I immediately let out a long, low moan. I then felt her tongue plunge in and out of my pussy and I very fast pace. Because I was already turned on, it really didn't take long for her to send me over the edge. I let out one final moan as I felt her mouth leave my pussy. She crawled back up towards me and kissed me. I could taste myself on her lips due to her very passionate kiss.

"That's too bad it ended so early." Lauren said. "I was really enjoying that." She smiled and made me blush again. "And also, I was right." She said.

"About?" I asked. She leaned in to whisper right into my ear.

"You taste amazing Dani."