Bathroom (Laurisa)

Lisa's P.O.V

Today, we were at Christina's new house to discuss some video ideas. We were all sitting at her kitchen table and Lauren was sitting across from me. Which was really annoying because she kept reaching her foot over to kick me and every time she would do it, she would start laughing and smiling like an idiot. So I decided to text her.

Lisa: Laur, stop kicking me

Lauren: Mhmm, why? What are you gonna do about it? ;)

I laughed at how cute she was being. I sighed.

Lisa: I mean... it's kinda difficult to describe... I can show you if you want tho ;)

Lauren: Really? Can you? I think I would enjoy that very much

I looked up and saw her biting her lip.

Lisa: Can you like, stop being so cute? We have to wait until we're home and you're making this very difficult babe

Lauren: Why do we have to wait?

With that, Lauren suddenly got up.

"Sorry I'll be right back. I have to use the bathroom." She looked at me and stared into my eyes and winked. I sighed knowing this was wrong, but I couldn't help myself.

I stood up. "Yeah I'll be right back as well," I said as I left the room. I walked up the stairs and tried to follow Lauren. I walked into Christina's room and saw Lauren sitting on her bed.

"Wow you actually followed me" she stood up and smiled. Walking closer to me. "I'm glad you decided to." She said grabbing my hands and leading me towards the bed.

"Woah Lauren, no. We can't on Christina's bed."

"Why?" Lauren asked. "It's not like she's gonna find out." She said stepping closer to me and started kissing my neck.

"Because it's just wrong," I stated matter of factly while Lauren continued to kiss and suck my neck.

"Well," She stopped what she was doing to look at me in my eyes. "What are we gonna do then?"

I looked at her and smiled. "I have an idea," I said as I spun her around and pushed her back against the dresser in Christina's room and started kissing her neck and unbuttoning her shirt. Lauren was shocked at first due to my sudden movements but soon relaxed into my touch and let me do what I wanted with her. I picked her up, and sat her down on top of the dresser, spreading her legs with my hands so I could stand in between them as I pressed my body against hers. I heard her softly moan in my ear due to the contact before she chuckled.

"Seriously?" She laughed again. "You're gonna fuck me on top of her dresser? How is that any better?" She asked slightly out of breath.

"I'm not," I mumbled against her skin before wrapping her legs around my waist and lifting her off the dresser.

She threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me. "Oh yeah, I like this position better." She said as she started to kiss me again. I slid my hands around to grab her ass. Mainly because I wanted to but also so that I didn't drop her. She moaned into my mouth and bit my bottom lip. I started walking into the bathroom as I shut the door behind us, setting Lauren down on the bathroom sink, putting us in the same position we were in a bit ago on the dresser.

"Wow, you're gonna fuck me in a bathroom, how romantic." Lauren joked.

"Shut up." I laughed as I reached around her back to undo her bra clasp. As soon as the material was off, I grabbed her breast and pulled her nipple into my mouth. Lauren softly moaned at the contact being cautious so our sisters wouldn't hear us from downstairs. Continuing what I was doing, I reached both my hands down to undo the button on her jeans. Once I succeeded, I pulled the material off of her legs. I started playing with her clit through the fabric of her underwear. I slid my hand beneath her underwear and started massaging her clit directly. She threw her head back as she moaned loudly.

"Lauren shh." I chuckled. "You have to be quiet." Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door.

"Are you alright in there Lauren?" I heard Christina's voice pound through the door. Clearly, Lauren was more than alright but I stopped what I was doing and smiled up at her, waiting for her to answer.

"Yeah, Christina... I'm alright." She replied breathing rather heavily.

"Do you know where Lisa went? Is she in there?" I smirked at her knowing the answer.

"No, she's not." She lied for obvious reasons, I gave her a shocked expression. "I don't know where she is."

"Okay. Well hurry up and get back downstairs, we have a lot to talk about." We then heard her footsteps get quieter and quieter the further she went down the hall.

I laughed at Lauren's scared face. "Oh my god Lisa, what if she heard me?" She asked terrified.

"Well that would be your fault then, wouldn't it?" I replied looking up at her and smiling. She gave me an annoyed face and lightly slapped my arm.

"Lisa I'm serious."

"Okay I know I'm sorry," I smirked. "But do you really wanna talk about this now?" I asked her as I slid my hands up her thigh getting closer to her center by the second. "We have so much left to do." Lauren laughed and pulled me in for a deep kiss. I pushed my tongue into her mouth as I continued massaging her breasts. I then slid two fingers into Lauren's wet pussy, moving them in and out at a fast pace.

"Oh fuck Lise." Lauren moaned. "Why are you going so fast?"

"Well we have to get back downstairs soon, so we don't have time to waste." I lowered my head down and started sucking her clit as I continued the movement of my fingers.

"Lise, I'm gonna-" Lauren was cut off by a loud moan as I felt her walls tighten around my fingers. Slowly pulling them out, I put them directly into my mouth to savor the delicious taste. Lauren smiled at my actions as she got off the counter to find her clothes.

"Come On Lise, we have to go down." I sighed.

"Fine, but you own me next time," I said pulling her into a hug.

"Of course babe," Lauren smirked as she leaned in to kiss me. "I can't wait."