Car Ride (Laurisa)

Lauren's P.O.V

"Are we there yet?" Dani asked Christina for the 10th time in the last 5 minutes.

"Dani! No! We'll be there in about 2 hours. Now stop asking." Christina said from the driver's seat.

"Whatever I'm going to sleep." Dani replied and laid her head against the window sill. My sisters and I were currently taking a road trip. Katherine said she wants to explore different states and see their culture or whatever. Honestly, I have better things to do with my time than sit in a car for 6 hours just to see some different landscapes. I sighed and looked around the car. Christina was driving, it looked like Kath and Dani we're asleep, and Amy had her headphones on. I looked to my right and saw Lisa was on her phone, probably scrolling through Instagram or something. I smiled at how cute she looked while she was so intrigued with something on her phone. I reached my hand over and placed it on her thigh. She looked down at it, and then up at me and smiled. I smiled back.

I started to drag my fingertips against her soft skin. Each time, getting closer and closer to her center. Lisa obviously noticed what I was trying to do and grabbed my hand and held it so I couldn't move it. I quietly laughed to myself as I unbuckle my seat belt, and slid into the seat directly next to her.

"Lauren, what are you doing?" She whispered to me so no one else could hear.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I smirked. She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Laur, we can't right now, okay? We're in a car with our sisters. It's too risky." Even though I knew she was right, it was too risky, she was just too tempting.

"Lise, come on. We're gonna be in this car for another 2 hours before we get anywhere. Honestly, it's probably gonna be more like 3 with the way Chris drives." Lisa laughed at what I said.  I smiled. "Can we at least make this ride a little more fun?" I asked hopefully. She sighed.

"I'm not gonna be able to stay quiet knowing what you do to me." She laughed and made me blush. She's so cute.

"It's fine." I tried reassuring her. "Chris has the radio on and pretty much everyone else is asleep." I said and started to touch her thigh again.

"Okay." She said and smiled. I smiled too and brought my mouth up to her ear lobe, and started bitting it. Being that is was around 11 pm, it was dark out, so no one could see us either. I almost started laughing because Lisa was already having a tough time staying quiet. I brought my hand further up and started playing with the waistband of her shorts. I slid my other hand up her shirt to play with her breasts as well. Lisa turned her head to rest it on my shoulder and on occasion, she would bite it. Probably in an attempt to suppress her moans. 

I slid my hand down her shorts and underwear and reached her clit. Rubbing it in soft, slow circles.

"Fuck Laur." She whispered in my ear which really turned me on. I continued the same motions for a little while until Lisa grabbed my hand and started guiding it to do everything she wanted. After she was really worked up, I suddenly plunged 2 fingers into her warm entrance. She started to moan rather loudly but quickly stopped herself and covered it up with a very loud obnoxious cough which caught Christina's attention.

"Uh... you okay back there Lise?" Christina asked confused.

"Yeah, yeah I'm great." Lisa replied. I looked over at Lisa and saw her staring at me. I started laughing which kind of pissed Lisa off and she lightly slapped me. "Lauren stop laughing, that was your fault! You made me do it!"She whisper screamed at me.

"I'm sorry." I continued laughing. She rolled her eyes and I continued moving my fingers in and out of her at a fast but steady pace. Pretty soon, she was reaching her climax as she bit down on my shoulder to stay quiet. I felt her tighten around my fingers as she finally released. I removed my fingers and Lisa grabbed my hand and put my fingers in her mouth. Tasting herself.

"That's so fucking hot." I replied to her as she licked my fingers clean. She smirked and rested her head on my shoulder.

"That was a great idea, Lauren. I'm glad you thought of it." She said. I laughed and started playing with her hair. I closed my eyes and waited for this car ride to be over.