Hotel Room Part 2 (Laurisa)

Lisa's P.O.V

Lauren walked back from the bathroom and sat down next to me on the bed.

"Okay Lise, are you ready now? You know what to do?" Lauren asked. To be completely honest, I wasn't ready.

"No and no." I said and laughed. Lauren chuckled as well.

"Well, what can I do that will make you comfortable?" Lauren asked me and scooted a little closer to me. I gulped. So many things flooded my mind. So many things that I shouldn't be thinking. I need to stop.

"No, I'm just kidding. I'm ready I guess."

"Lise listen, it's okay if you don't wanna do this. You don't have to. I don't want you to feel like you're being pressured to do anything."

"No, I want to. Really I do. I just don't know if I can. You know? I want to experience this, but I'm scared of what will happen. I don't know sorry I'm just thinking out loud. Maybe... no never mind it's stupid." Lauren gave me an annoyed look.

"We've been through this Lisa. You can tell me anything. Just say it." She pried. I sighed.

"I don't know. I was thinking maybe you could do it for me?" Her jaw dropped. "See as I said, it was stupid."

"Um, what?" Lauren said confused. Still trying to fathom what I just said to her.

"As I said, it's stupid. Just forget I asked."

She looked at me as if I were crazy.

"You want me to do it for you? Like, fuck you?" I nodded my head yes. "Lise, you realize that you would lose your virginity, right? Regardless, need I remind you that we're sisters? You're okay with that?"

"Yes, Laur I know that. But I want you too. I want the experience. And honestly, it's still for learning, you know?" I said trying to convince her. And to be honest, I was also trying to convince myself. I just feel so many things after watching Lauren masturbate. So many things I can't explain.

"I'm mean I don't care. I guess I'll do it. As long as you're sure you want to." Lauren said cautiously.

"Yes, I'm sure Lauren. Go ahead." I said to her. She looked kinda scared but pursued my request. She turned on her side and slid closer to me.

"Listen, just tell me to stop at any time, alright? I want you to be completely comfortable and in control of what's happening."

"Please just fuck me already Laur. I really want this." I saw Lauren smirk out of the corner of my eye.

"Okay." She chuckled obviously taken off guard by what I said to her. "Whatever you say, sis."

Lauren placed her hand on my stomach, and started moving her hand in very slow circles. She then slid her hand beneath my pants but above my underwear. Her finger quickly dragged across my covered clit making me gasp and jump backward away from her hand due to the sudden contact. Also because I was extremely turned on and more sensitive than usual.

"Sorry." Lauren said. "Are you okay?" I nodded my head signifying that I wanted her to continue.

She moved her fingers up and down against my pussy through my underwear and I was growing very impatient. She then slid her fingers under the fabric and circled my clit agonizingly slow.

"Lauren." I groaned annoyed. "Please go faster."

She completely ignored my request and continued to move at her frustrating pace. After what seemed like forever, she finally decided to speed up her movements. In her doing so, I suddenly moaned. Being as though I've never experienced anything like this, everything was very new to me. Lauren smirked, obviously impressed with herself.

"Is it okay if I do a little more?" Lauren asked. I didn't really know what she meant but I said okay anyway. She then swung her leg over my torso and slid her hand up my shirt while keeping her other hand on my clit. She reached under my shirt, squeezed my tit, and played with my nipple, causing me to moan even louder. She rolled up my shirt, exposing my breasts and pulled one of my nipples into her mouth. Her skillful tongue did all the right things. I arched my back trying to create more contact between us.

She lowered her hand that was on my clit down and entered with two fingers causing me to moan and dig my nails into Lauren's back. She pumped her finger at another very slow pace.

"Lauren please" I moaned and felt her smile against my chest. She started moving her fingers faster and curling them. I then felt another sensation that I was not used to in the pit of my stomach. My body then started to slightly shake. I didn't really know what was going on but I was pretty sure I was close to reaching my peak.

"Laur I think I'm gonna-" I was cut off by another loud moan. " I think I'm gonna cum." I said. Lauren didn't react to what I said at all. Instead, she continued what she was doing which just made the feeling inside me grow even more. Pretty soon, I felt this wave come over my entire body and I basically started screaming. I had to dig my nails into Lauren's back and bite her shoulder to try and suppress my scream so people in the other rooms wouldn't hear me. Lauren slowly pulled her fingers out of me and climbed off of me and sat on the bed. After a few seconds, she broke the silence.

"So" she stared, "how do you feel?"

"I feel amazing. I know what we just did was so wrong, but it doesn't matter. That was the best thing. I've ever experienced." I said truthfully.

"Good." Lauren chuckled, "I'm glad you enjoyed your experience."

"Yeah. I'm probably gonna go shower now though."

"Okay, have fun." Lauren laughed and winked at me.

I got up and rolled my eyes. When I stood up, I almost fell over due to my legs faltering. I heard Lauren laughing loudly behind me but I decided to ignore her and just continue to the bathroom.