30

i groaned as elisia launched herself on top of me. i was currently laying on her bed while watching videos of stray kids on twitter. "what the fuck?" i whined as i tried to get her off of me.

she finally got off of me and i felt her smack my ass. i rolled onto my side and looked at her. "something is seriously wrong with you," i said.

"what you doing?" she asked, totally ignoring what i said as she laid beside me.

i turned my attention back to my screen. "torturing myself," i mumbled and she laughed. my video got interrupted by a snapchat from jisung.

i tapped on it and the screen switched to snapchat. it was a message asking if he could call. i replied saying he could then waited for him to call.

SQUIRRELHAN is calling...

i accepted the call and waited for the wifi to connect me. elisia looked over and suddenly grabbed my arm roughly, shaking it. "he's calling?"

i shushed her. "hello?"

"hey beautiful," jisung said and my heart fluttered. elisia grabbed my arm and screamed dramatically. "what the heck was that?"

"that would be elisia," i said and jisung laughed. my heart was literally thumping in my chest by now.

"oh, she's with you? do you want me to call you later?" he asked and my heart warmed. he was so cute without even trying. what the hell, ashton?

"no, no," i reassured him. "it's fine. how are you?"

"i'm doing really good. you?" he asked.

"i'm...good," i said. i heard some ruckus in the background. it sounded like two other people. "who's that?"

"it's...hey! no!" jisung suddenly sounded frustrated. "hey babygirl." okay, yeah. that was not jisung. "it's chan."

elisia screamed again and shook my arm rougher. "bitch! cut that out!" i yelled at her. "hi chan. where'd jisung go?"

"don't worry. your baby is fine. i just took his phone," chan told me and elisia squealed. "are you okay?"

"that totally wasn't me, that was elisia," i said, ignoring the blush on my cheeks.

elisia grabbed my phone. "dude, ashton is blushing so hard right now," elisia said and i shoved her before grabbing my phone back.

"i wanna talk to them now," we heard another voice but i couldn't make out who it was. "okay, babygirls. minho wants to talk to you guys."

"minho?" i squeaked. elisia shook my arm again but this time i ignored her.

"yep," chan told me. there was some shuffling. "hi! i know, you know, lee know. yeah!"

elisia and i busted out laughing. "um, hi. im ashton," i said after i calmed down a bit.

minho laughed. "yeah. i know. jisung talks about you a lot. and i mean a lot," he said and i blushed.

"awh!" elisia said as she took my phone. "she's blushing like really hard." i elbowed her and she groaned. "anyways i'm elisia."

"hi!" minho said. "do you guys wanna add me?"

"on snapchat?" i asked.

"yeah," minho replied. "that's only if you want to."

"hell yeah," i said. "i'm down."

"okay, bet. my user is literally just lee minho with a period between, if that makes sense," he said.

"it makes sense," i told him.

"hey!" i heard jisung's voice in the background. then i heard him yell at minho and they started bickering like children.

"minsung," elisia whispered to me and i snorted. she laughed and shoved me lightly. i laughed and waited for them to stop bickering.

"okay," i heard jisung say. "i'm back. sorry about that. i hope he didn't say anything too embarrassing."

"just that you talk about ashton a lot," elisia smirked and jisung groaned a bit.

"ah, shit," jisung said. "i feel so embarrassed."

"don't be," elisia said. "it's cute." she suddenly sat up. "i'll leave you two kids to talk alone." she smirked at me and before i could kick her, she ran out of the room.