95

"what the heck is going on here?" chan asked as he came into the living room. he looked at felix, who was now getting off of jisung and ashton.

"they were making out," felix said as he walked over and chan looked at him, then at jisung and ashton.

he pointed his finger at them. "bad children," he scolded. then he walked over and wedged himself between them. then he grinned at the both of them.

"cockblocker," jisung mumbled and chan whacked the back of his head. chan looked at ashton, who was hiding her face and smiling.

"where are lis and minho?" chan asked.

"in the room," hyunjin responded and chan quickly stood up. hyunjin laughed. "where are you going?"

"they're alone," chan said. "and i don't trust minho." he looked at jisung and ashton, pointing his fingers between the two of them. "you two, behave."

chan left the room and headed towards his room. jisung let out a small sigh then wrapped his arms around ashton, bringing her body closer to his. his fingers traced up her spine and she buried her face into his neck.

jisung moved one of his hands up to cup her chin and tilted her head up to look at him. then he leaned in and kissed her gently. ashton's palms pressed against his chest and jisung kissed her deeper, gently moving his tongue into her mouth.

hyunjin glanced up from his phone and looked over at the couple making out. his eyes widened and he forced himself to look at his phone.

"oh my god!" jeongin screamed as he came into the living room, covering his eyes with both hands. the poor boy was just trying to tell them that dinner was ready. "my eyes!"

jisung and ashton pulled away and looked at the younger boy. ashton's face flushed and she buried her face into his chest again. that was the second time they had been caught making out.

"what's going on?" changbin said from the kitchen. then he made his way into the living room. he noticed how close jisung and ashton were then he noticed jeongin, who was still covering his eyes. he looked at jisung, narrowing his eyes. "i'm gonna beat your ass, han!"

jisung quickly detached himself from ashton then ran away. changbin took off after him and jisung screamed as he ran a little faster.

jeongin uncovered his eyes and came over to the couch. he sat down next to hyunjin and ashton looked over at him. "sorry about that," she said as her cheeks turned a darker shade of red.

"it's okay," jeongin said. they heard a scream and then a loud thud. then jisung came running back through the living room. he went over to ashton and wrapped himself around ashton. ashton laughed and lightly ran her fingers through his hair.

changbin came into the living room and jisung stuck his tongue out at him. "be lucky your girlfriend is here," changbin threatened. "now come eat."