exclusive 2

jisung's head was laying on ashton's chest and they were both looking at her phone while she scrolled through her social media. chan was sitting on the other side of the couch, his eyes engrossed on the tv as a movie played.

elisia wanted to go out and get breakfast for the boys. and of course, minho went with her. hyunjin and seungmin wanted to go with them so they did. the rest of the boys weren't up yet.

chan looked away from the tv and over at the couple cuddling on the couch. they were now kissing and chan felt extremely awkward. he probably wouldn't have felt that way if maybe the boys would were with him.

he got his phone out and snapped a picture of them. after he blocked their faces out, he sent it to the group chat.

a notification popped up on the top of ashton's phone saying chan had sent a snap to the group chat. jisung glanced over at chan as ashton tapped on the notification. then they both looked at what he had sent.

BANGCHRIS TO BABYGAYS

"sorry hyung," jisung mumbled

"sorry hyung," jisung mumbled. then he buried his face in ashton's chest and ashton giggled before running her free hand through his hair.

the door opened and hyunjin and seungmin came in first. minho and elisia walked in after them. minho was carrying two big bags of takeout.

"food!" elisia yelled. it didn't take long for chan to get up and walk to the kitchen. and not even a minute later, the rest of the boys ran upstairs and went into the kitchen.

"where's pickles?" hyunjin asked and seconds later, elisia's dog ran through the house towards him. hyunjin squatted down and started petting the dog while talking to her in a baby voice.

"i'm telling kkami," seungmin remarked and hyunjin looked up from the dog, his lips curving into a scowl as he looked at his boyfriend.

"shut up, you brat," hyunjin said and seungmin stuck his tongue out. changbin whacked the back of his head before scolding him and telling him to behave.

"i'm hungry," ashton mumbled with a pout and jisung's heart fluttered. he threw the blanket off that was on them. then he got off of ashton.

"let's eat then," he said. he was feeling hungry himself. he offered his hands to ashton. she let him help her up and then they walked to the kitchen.

the boys had all helped themselves to the food elisia had brought home. ashton and jisung helped themselves as well then joined the others in the dining room.

jisung removed his sweatshirt, revealing s simple black t-shirt. ashton raised an eyebrow at him. "i'm messy and i didn't want to get it dirty," he explained and ashton just smiled at him before spooning in a bite of rice.

jisung started shoveling in bites of his food and his cheeks puffed out like a squirrel's. ashton smiled then snapped a picture of him.

as she sent it to the group chat, everyone's phones dinged. elisia pulled her phone out and unlocked her phone before opening the snap.

GODLYJISUNG TO BABYGAYS

"cute," elisia said and minho peeked over at her screen

"cute," elisia said and minho peeked over at her screen. then he looked at jisung and laughed. jisung stopped mid bite and looked at him, his eyes widening.

"why are you laughing?" he asked as he covered his mouth with his hand. his cheeks were still stuffed but ashton still thought he was adorable.

"your girl is sneaky," minho said. "she took a picture of you eating." elisia swatted his arm and he just laughed again.

jisung looked over at ashton, who's cheeks were turning red with embarrassment. jisung just smiled at her then leaned over, pressing his lips lightly onto her cheek.

"y'all are gross," jeongin commented from the end of table. "i mean, you're cute together. but it's gross."

"you're just jealous cause you're single," jisung muttered with his mouth full, making ashton smack him lightly.

"don't talk with your mouth full," she scolded and he suddenly felt like a child.

"damn han, she's got you whipped," felix laughed and jisung rolled his eyes.

jisung swallowed his bite. "you don't have room to talk, felix. you're literally so whipped for changbin."

"and?" felix snapped. "what's your point?"

"i'm just saying, don't call me whipped when you're whipped yourself," jisung replied then he scooted closer to ashton. "besides, i don't care if i'm whipped. she's my baby."

ashton blushed and couldn't stop the smile that grew onto her lips. chan smiled too. "awh! she's so adorable! look at her smile!" chan gushed.

"dude, calm down, will ya?" changbin said, shaking his head at the older boy. but even he couldn't deny that ashton and jisung were cute together.

"it's supposed to rain all day so what do you guys want to do?" elisia asked. the boys all shared a look. "i mean, we could just stay in and play games or something?"

the boys all nodded enthusiastically and elisia laughed. after the boys ate, elisia pulled a few games out and they decided to play jenga first.

they all spent the rest of the day playing games but they all had a lot of fun. ashton had never seen nine boys get so competitive and worked up over uno. and it was hilarious.

by the time it was time for bed, everyone was pretty much knocked out. however, minho and elisia were still up.

"come cuddle with me," minho pouted as elisia came into the room. elisia turned the light off then walked over to the bed. she climbed in under the covers and minho pulled her close to him.

"today was fun," he yawned. then he kissed her head as he ran his fingers through her hair. "i love you."

"i love you too," she said. then she wrapped her arms around him and buried her face into his chest, breathing in his scent slowly. within minutes, she had fallen asleep and minho continued to play with her hair until he drifted off.