69

"dude, what if he calls?" elisia asked as we walked into her room. we had just eaten dinner and were now heading up to her room.

i shrugged my shoulders and laid down on her bed. she came over, practically laying on me and crushing my legs. i grunted in pain, bringing my legs up and rolling onto my side.

"why must you hurt me," i groaned dramatically and elisia laughed. i looked straight at her and she looked at me.

"what bitch?" she said and my mouth fell open in shock.

"you're a fucking cunt," i said bluntly and she laughed. i grabbed the pillow i was laying on and sat up before whacking her right in this face.

"seriously though," she said changing the subject. "what if they.."

her phone interrupted with a snapchat notification and we both looked at it. she threw her phone at me and i luckily caught it.

"what the fuck?" i said, my eyes widening. i looked down at the phone to see that felix was calling her. "oh god."

i unlocked her phone and answered it. elisia grabbed my arm suddenly. "what are you doing?!"

"answering it?" i said raising an eyebrow at her. i put the call on speaker. "hello?"

"ashton? where's elisia?" i heard felix's deep ass accent say and elisia squealed a little bit.

"she threw her phone at me when she saw that you were calling," i laughed and elisia glared at me. "she's glaring at me now."

"that's not nice," felix said and elisia's eyes widened a bit. then she shrugged making me laugh.

elisia grabbed the phone from me. "hey felix," she said and i was momentarily proud that she actually talked. "what's up?"

"i'm just chilling honestly," he said. "what are you doing?"

"i'm with ash," she said. "but honestly, when am i not with her?"

"i don't know if i should take that as an insult or not," i mumbled and she rolled her eyes.

"shut it hoe," she mumbled and i gasped. "how are you though? are you and the boys taking care of yourselves?"

"ah, yes. are you?" he said. "sleeping right? eating regularly?"

"what's sleep?" elisia joked and i laughed.

"hey now," felix said sternly. "sleep is important."

"i mean, i guess it is," elisia said. "i do sleep. just not at normal times."

"ain't that the truth," i mumbled and elisia smacked my ass. "ah! what the fuck?"

"what was that?" felix laughed cutely.

"she hit me!" i yelled dramatically. "she smacked my ass!"

"i'm telling jisung," felix said making elisia and i both laugh loudly. "i'm not kidding — hey jisung!"

"what do you want felix?" i heard jisung yell and i laughed a bit.

"elisia just smacked your girl's ass!" felix yelled then i heard jisung yell back a loud what. "he's coming now."

"oh my god," i mumbled.

"is she okay?" i heard jisung ask. "princess are you okay?"

"i'm fine, sung," i said, smiling a bit while shooting a glare to elisia.

"good, i'd be a little upset if you were hurt," he said. "i love you."

"i love you too," i said.

"all right, you can leave now, sung," felix said and elisia laughed a bit. "i'm sick of your cute couple shit."

"hey! no, i wanna talk to my baby," jisung said and my cheeks reddened.

"then talk to her on your own damn phone!" felix yelled. elisia and i looked at each other then laughed.