53

"you were so cute as a baby," elisia cooed as she looked at my photo album. we were currently sitting on my bed and she was looking at it while i packed a bag to stay at her house.

she suddenly did a little aegyo gesture and my face scrunched up with disgust. i stared at her in horror.

"never do that again," i said. "and i looked like a monkey so if you think monkeys are cute. then sure. i was cute."

she scoffed. "you did not look like a monkey," she said. "and even if you did, monkeys are so cute."

"you're weird."

"what? i'm just saying." she flipped the page and looked at the pictures. i watched as she took a picture of one of the pictures then i heard my phone buzz.

"what did you just do?" i said as i grabbed my phone. i looked at my screen to see that elisia had sent a couple snaps to the group chat with minho.

YUGYUMMY

i'm looking at ash's baby pictures and i just thought i'd share them with you :))

ME
oh fuck you elisia

BANGCHRIS
aWw
ashton!! you were so cute

LEE.MINHO
dude
you were so precious

OI.FELIX
cUTE AWH

YUGYUMMY
see??
i told u so
u were a cute kid

ME
i still have the same fucking face wym

YUGYUMMY
and it's a cute face so stfu

YUGYUMMYand it's a cute face so stfu

SQUIRRELHAN
is that your sister ?

ME
yep
that's andy :)

SQUIRRELHAN
you were so cute princess
your little cheeks were so adorable

YUGYUMMY
she's blushing now hehe

LEE.MINHO
tAKE A PICTURE
I WANNA SEE

YUGYUMMY
lmao no
she'll kill me
in my sleep

BANGCHRIS
crucial 😂
what are you guys up to anyways

ME
i'm going over to her house

OI.FELIX
ooooohhh
you know what that means jisung??

SQUIRRELHAN
what??

OI.FELIX
girl talk man
they gonna talk ab you

YUGYUMMY
what do you expect us to do ?
paint our nails and talk celebrities ??
cause we don't do that shit

ME
yeah lmao
we've never been the type
we've always obsessed over boy groups

YUGYUMMY
it really did start that way didn't it
feels like such a long time ago

ME
it waS
that was like 7 years ago??

YUGYUMMY
major yikes

i looked up from my phone as i locked it and finished packing. then i zipped my bag up and looked at elisia.

"let's go," i said. she closed my photo book and stood from my bed. then we headed out of my house and to her mom's car.

elisia started driving and i looked over at her. "i have something to tell you," i said.

"ooh, spill the tea."

"so on friday night, me and jisung were talking on the phone and he told me he loved me. and i said it back."

elisia's eyes widened. "why am i just now hearing about this? it's wednesday!"

"i'm sorry, i didn't want to tell you over messages. i actually wanted to tell you in person."

"awh!" she gushed. "i'm literally so happy for you." she sighed. "i just don't know what to do about minho and felix, man."

"they argue so much over you," i said and she nodded. "maybe i should beat their asses."

"why do you want to beat someone's ass all the time?" she said. "you have problems."

i scoffed in disbelief. "bitch we are basically the same person so i guess you got problems too, hoe."

"shit, you right."