93

YUGYUMMY is typing...

YUGYUMMY
yo bitch
are you off yet

ME
just got off
why ?

YUGYUMMY
wanna go eat
i'll pay

ME
i can pay for myself
but sure

YUGYUMMY
okay beT
i'm picking you up in 5

ME
bet

less than five minutes later, elisia pulled up beside the sidewalk of my house. i grabbed my keys and my purse before heading out. i slid into the passenger seat and looked over at elisia.

"i feel like i haven't seen you in forever," i said and she nodded.

"yeah, sorry. i've been so tired lately. and you've also been working," she said and i nodded in response. she turned her music down a bit. "what do you want to eat?"

"i don't care." we ended up deciding on olive garden because i was craving chicken gnocchi soup.

"so, how's work been?" lis asked as she piled a bunch of salad onto her plate.

"good," i said. "it's so boring but it's money so i'm not complaining much. besides, i get off at 5 every day."

"i seriously don't get paid enough," lis said. she sighed. "yooni is such a handful." she took a bite of her salad then looked me over. she pointed her fork in my direction. "that's his hoodie, isn't it?"

i blushed and took a bite of a breadstick. "yeah," i mumbled. i buried myself into the hoodie a bit. "i miss him a lot."

"dude, shut up. you're gonna make me even more emo," lis said and i laughed. i took a bite of my soup, humming and dancing a bit in my seat as i chewed. "you're literally a baby."

"shut up," i mumbled as i took another bite and danced in my seat again.

"so, i'm gonna go to korea for some family reunion in a few weeks," lis said. "do you want to go with me?" i quickly looked at her, nearly choking on a dumpling. 

i forced myself to swallow properly then took a sip of my limeade. "are you serious?"

she sent me a cheeky smirk. "yeah, i'm serious. i'll be there for a couple weeks. and i was thinking if you went, we could meet up with the boys and hang with them."

"i want to go," i said and she looked at me for a little while before smiling.

"all right then," she said. she took another bite of her salad and started talking with her mouth full. "are you working tomorrow?"

i resisted the urge to scold her and shook my head. "why?"

"wanna stay the night tonight? i miss you hoe," she said and i shrugged. it's not like i had anything better to do anyways.

after we finished eating, we paid and elisia took me back to my place to get some things. then we headed to her house.

as soon as i sat down on her couch, i got a snapchat notification.

SQUIRRELHAN is video calling...

i accepted the call and waited for my phone to connect me. jisung's face popped up onto the screen and i immediately smiled.

"hi babe," i said and he smiled too. elisia leaned over, putting her face into the screen.

"hi jisung!" she nearly yelled and i wanted to smack her. i shoved her away lightly and she swatted at my hands.

"what are you girls up to?" jisung asked. there was voices in the background and i recognized it as minho's.

"hi, ash!" minho said coming into the screen, waving. "hi, my gorgeous girlfriend!" elisia blushed and hid her face in the sleeve of my hoodie.

"hey minho," i said. "anyways, we're just hanging out. what about you guys?"

"well here in about an hour, we've got a little fan signing," jisung said.

i nodded. "sounds fun."

minho suddenly got close to the screen. "is that jisung's hoodie?" he said then backed up.

jisung's lips curved into a smirk as i blushed, nibbling on my bottom lip nervously. "you look good in it," he commented.

"we miss you girls," minho said.

"well," lis said. "we're gonna be coming to korea in a few weeks. maybe we can hang out?"

"hold on, babe," minho said. "you're both coming to korea?"

"yeah, for a family reunion. but we'll be there for a couple weeks."

"oof, bet," minho said. "i'm really excited for you guys to come."

"yeah," jisung said. "we'll definitely hang out." we suddenly heard chan's voice and  they both looked at him. then they looked back at us. "we've gotta go. so we'll talk to you later."

elisia and i nodded then we said our goodbyes before hanging up. elisia leaned forward and grabbed the controller to the tv. then she went to youtube, where we watched crack videos until we both decided to call it a night.