Telling the Others

Your POV
"I'm nervous" I said. Sam, Camila, Dinah and I paused just before where thw girls were. It was now lunch meaning Camila and I were telling the girls. I was scared of what they will think. "What if they hate me" I continued. Camila loved so she was in front of me. No one was around so she took both of my hands.
"It's going to be fine, okay?" Camila said. I sighed and nodded. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. We walked and final reached the others. They greeted us with hugs and then we sat down. Everything was good so far. I got to know the others pretty well and their all really nice. 
"Uh guys I have something to tell you" Camila said. I looked at her and I could feel my hands shaking as I bobbed my knee up and down. Camila's hand found mine and held it, calming me down a little.
"Go on Mila" Normani said.
"Yeah what is it Camz?" Lauren asked. I noticed Lauren had a different name for Camila and the others. I still have a feeling there's something going on there but I rather not think about that now.
"Okay, well Y/N and I-" Camila was cut off by Ally and Normani jumping.
"Yay, I'm so happy for you both, I mean I owe Sam and Dinah like $5 but I'm happy" Normani said.
"I didn't even finish" Camila said.
"Oh come on it was obvious" Ally said. I looked over at Lauren and she did not look happy. I can tell a fake smile from a real one and her's was obviously fake. I knew there was something going on, but I ignored it for now and returned to the others conversation.
"But guys you can't tell anyone" Dinah said.
"Yeah, they just want to see how things go before everyone finds out" Sam said. The girls all agreed to keep it a secret for now. Even a very reluctant Lauren did. The girls all talked for a while longer and were all coming to our house after school. 
"I'll be back in a minute" Lauren said picking up her bag meaning she is going for longer than just a minute. Camila looked at her worriedly.
"You okay?" Camila asked. Lauren nodded before walking off. I got up to and walked off without saying anything. Camila grabbed my hand to stop me but I just squeezed and walked off. I don't like speaking at school. I don't speak in school. Only when I'm with people I know and I know I can't be heard by others. It means people won't talk to me and teachers won't ask me questions. I walked into the closest bathroom trying to find Lauren. I needed to speak to her. I saw her standing by the sink.
"Lauren?" I asked. She looked up to me and man did she look angry.
"What do you want?" She shot at me. I stepped back a little, scared. Her face softened. "I'm sorry" she said coming closer to me but it made me only step back more. Please don't be scared, I'm not mad" she said. I stopped moving back.
"I'm sorry Lauren, I really don't know what I did. I saw your face earlier when Camila told you and I know it was a fake smile. I've done them so many times. I don't think I have properly smiled since yesterday in 7 years. I don't know what went on between you and Camila but if it hurts you that we're together, I really don't want that for you. I have felt so much pain for so long and I know how much it hurts" I said. I thought she was going to punch me or tell me to break up with Camila but instead she hugged me.
"I'm sorry Y/N, I'm so sorry. I am happy for you guys and yes Camila and I do have history but I love Brad and he's a great guy, I just needed some time to process that Camila was actually taken cause I really never thought she would be" Lauren said. She pulled away after a few more seconds and smiled. That one was real.
"I always knew you did" I sighed. Lauren picked up her bag and we both exited the bathroom and headed back to the girls.
"How?" she asked.
"I don't know I could just tell" I replied.
"Okay well if you break her heart I will kill you though" Lauren said. She kept her serious face for a while before breaking and we both ended up laughing as we rejoined the girls.
"Looky here Lauren and Y/N came back, I seriously thought you two had murdered each other" Normani said. We shook our heads laughing. I looked down to find a very wide smiling Camila sitting down. I smiled back at her as the bell rang. I hugged all the others leaving Camila last. Our hug was a bit longer. She kissed my cheek before letting go. 
"Ya'll are cute" Ally said. Camila and I laughed before we both went different ways to our classes. I was with Normani and Dinah while Camila, Lauren, Sam and Ally were all together.