Broken

Your POV

"Wait what?" I was walking down the hall with Brad a few days after the incident with Lauren.

"Lauren broke up with me" Brad said.

"Did she say why?" I asked. Brad was so upset. I mean he was in love with a girl who never really loved him, not really.

"She just said that she couldn't go out with me anymore" Brad replied upset as we walked out for lunch.

"I'm so sorry dude" I said hugging him.

"It's alright, I'll speak to you later" He replied before walking off. I walked and sat next to Camila with all the girls.

"Hey" I sighed sitting down. I mean I feel so bad for Brad, he's such a sweet guy.

"Hey, what's up with Brad?" Sam asked. All the girls looked curiously at me.

"Lauren broke up with him last night" I sighed again. Camila looked the most shocked and she took my hand in hers.

"What?" All the girls were shocked still.

"I know" I replied.

"What the- why is Lauren sitting with Austin?" Dinah said pointing behind us. We all turned and she was right. She was with Austin and his gang. We all turned back round.

"What happened?" Ally asked. I looked at her and realised she was asking Camila and I.

"Uh nothing" I said. They all have us questioning looks before changing topic. I squeezed Camila's hand an she rested her head on my shoulder.

When I got home Sam and I did our homework straight away so we didn't have to do it later. "So what happened?" Sam asked.

"Huh?" I replied.

"Between you and Lauren" Sam replied. I mouthed an 'oh'.

"Nothing, she just, she told Camila she still had feelings for her and then tried to kiss her but I stopped her in time" I said. I couldn't lie to Sam. She would see right through me anyway.

"WHAT" Sam shouted.

"I know" I said. Sam looked angry.

"How dare she" Okay so Sam didn't just look it she was angry. While Sam was pacing the room my phone went off.

Camila: Can you meet me in the park?

I was confused by this but replied anyway.

Me: Sure anything, when? xxx

Camila: Now

What's going on? She always sends X's.

Me: are you okay? xxx

Camila: yeah I just need to talk to you

Me: okay bye, I love you

There was no reply. Nothing. I grabbed my jacket and told everyone I was leaving before heading to the park. Luckily the park isn't too far and it's a place I know how to get to easy. I spotted Camila straight away. I walked up to her but before I could say anything she hugged me. I hugged back before pulling away. She kissed me quickly. "Uh Camila is everything alright?" I asked. She looked like she had been crying. I was getting worried.

"I'm so sorry" she sobbed. I pulled her into me.

"Wh what's going on?" I asked. For some reason I knew this was bad. Camila pulled back.

"I can't do this anymore" Camila said, tears falling down her face. I took me a while to process what she had just said.

"N n no you don't m mean this" I said, tears starting to fall.

"I'm sorry Y/N" Camila said. She tried to take my hands but I stumbled back. I was crying like a mad person.

"Pl please don't d do this" I sobbed but Camila shook her head and then I knew. Before she could say anything I ran. I ran home crying harder than I thought possible cause my heart just broke and Camila is the only one who can fix that.

Camila's POV

I watched Y/N run away crying. Tears were streaming down my face as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I shook it off before turning to them. "I HATE YOU" I shouted through tears.

"Dear old Camila, you don't want Y/N to be hurt now do you?" She replied.

"Cause I can hurt her, worse than before" He said.

"I will never in a million years love you" I said trough tears.

"Well too bad cause unless you want your precious little Y/N to be hurt your going to have to" Lauren said.

"What has he got in this?" I asked pointing to Austin.

"The satisfaction of being able to hurt Y/N when you mess up" Austin said.

"Don't you dare touch her" I said.

"I won't if you do as your told" Austin said. To be honest it doesn't matter how much he hurts her cause if she is feeling as broken as I am now she is already dead.