~Chapter 1~

~author is here...I kind of want to update it and also don't want to...🤗well anyway...here is the first chapter...

______________________________________

8.00 am,

The clock alarm ring...

Ring...ring...ring...

"Aww...so noise.."

he then reach for the alarms to shut it down,rubbing his forehead he slowly get up from the bed and enter the bedroom second later...

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........"

«Host,what wrong host..host..»

'Minute later,he then regent his sense...'

"Right,I already dead and now in this body!.".

«Are you alright host,did something happen to make you scream like that..»
<The system worrying his host is behavior,he check that there is no one enter his host bedroom before he off..so what make his host scream..>

«Host!..»

"I am alright,it's just that it feel like a dream that I die and meet you'a system'.."

«Well host not dreaming alright,after all host did die and I choose you to be my host..»

"Yeah,I just remember that..its just weird that I die and now live in someone is body.."a moment second he froze..

"umm..system about this body why do I feel like it's kind of a little feminine close to a girl is body just that don't have breast and all but still...don't tell me that...

«Well the previous owner of that body is a 'gay' one to begin with so offcourse its like that and I already tell host about that last night did host forget..??»

He froze again from where he is standing,in the mirror reflect the image of a boy around the age of 15 to 16,has beautiful blonde hair,cute pouty life,long thick eyelash and a pair of dark purple eye and his frame body is a white proclaim skin,round butt and height of 5'4..all in all a fragile looking boy,damm..why not give event a bit muscle hah...

........................................................................

A little back to past,

*Louie POV*

Before I die and meet the system, I am just your average high school boy that you can find anywhere..well sort of like that..since childhood I am good at everything I do be it at school or at home,I like sport,learn different language or any subject I can learn,I also have many friend, loved by my family and I also have a girlfriend that I meet when we 14 years old,she is pretty had long blonde hair that reach to her hip and have a delicate skin ,a pair of two dark gray eyes, long eyelash and her name is mina, Mina swyer, life is good and I am happy,until my 18 birthday that is...

On my 18 birthday,

All my classmate came and also some of teacher came too. My family,my friend and my girlfriend wishing me happy birthday and I blow the candle but it seem my girlfriend a little off its like she is not happy so after that I take her hand with me to the back a bit far from the party because its noise from the music,I take her to our garden to the back of the house,and I ask her..

"What wrong mina..? you don't seem happy!did something wrong happen...

"Let's break up...

My mind froze with her word that sound like she didn't mind at all and it's like we never in relationship from the beginning but that not right she is happy,she never shows that if she dislike it something we been together for 3 years already and this year will be our 4th years, I even been preparing to propose her after we graduate high school...