~Chapter 13~

*author is here*

^&^ hai!!

^&^ I'm back..( ^^)( ^^)( ^^)

I'm very sorry for taking so long to update...

^&^how are you all?

^&^is my fellow reader healthy??

^&^I am good by the way!

Anyway i kind of want to skip some of the scene in his first world ,I really want to end it past cause this take longer then I planed its already chapter 12 but its still at the beginning story..well as I say before i really don't know how to describe some of it its detail its really hard to end the first world like this..and I feel like its getting boring right..so please give an idea or more advice,after all this is my second book and you can call me new in this i join last year at July..ah sorry for that hehe..sorry anyway here is chapter 13..enjoy reading..hope (^u^)..

...........................................................

Arriving at the town,..

Clayston enter one of the shop and borrow their phone for a minute and make a call to the person that never cross in his mind to call that person cause that the only number he remember of.. (T▽T)..'

"Hello...".

"Lord's...".

"Don't call me that..you already know my name..".clayston say with lazy tone..on the other hand the person at the end only 'chuckle' ..

"Yes 'kitten'..".the person chuckle again..

'Clayston frown deeply..'ヽ('Д´)ノ

"I'll hang up...".

The other person only laugh a little and then his voice turn serious..but still soft as if talking to his most precious treasure which its is..

"What do you need Mr.Carl..?..".

"Sigh'..i need your people to pick me up from here just track the phone..".

"Mm..alright i will be there in an hour..".

"Alri...what..!.wait..wait...i say i only need your people I don't say that you have to pick me up by yourself..".

"Don't worry Mr.Carl its not a problem at all,.stay put there..".

Then the other person end the call..

"Hah...wait..wai..hello..oh come on..".

Clayston yell surprising the shop owner and so he apology to them
and leave the shop..

"(Damm..did I make wrong decision to call that prev..man 'sigh'..ah i miss you my system..)".holding his head down..

................

'After an hour or so....'

A black Mercedes park near the place clayston make a phone call an hour ago, the driver at the front came out and open the door then a man came out wearing only simple clothes but you can tell immediately that the said person is not simple at all by the aura he emit that make people take only one look make them feel fear and the look the said person give make you want to crawl away from there..

The said person then about to enter the shop that clayston enter before but stop when he spotted the person he looking for crouching down while holding his head down near the shop.

He then slowly approach clayston and after he stand in front him to make his presence know but the said person still not lifting his head as if he didn't know a person is standing in front him and staring intensely at him..