~Chapter 12~

*author here*

^&^ hai..

^&^nice to see you all again..

^&^thank you for reading,voting,comment or following me..here is another update for this week as an apology for not update last week ^&^

Anyway here chapter 12..hehe..

...........................................................

Time past..

Clayston then wake up from his deep pleasant sleep and comfortable..comfortable..??

Looking around he realise that this not his bedroom because the structure of the room a different from his former room..

"Damm...".clayston mutter on his breath silently as to not alert who ever the people outside the room that my be guarding the door to this room..

He quietly decent from the bed and..tip topping toward the window  opening it slightly to peek outside if there is people guarding outside and to his luck there none so he open wide the window that also make the alarm in the window ring loudly and surprising him and alert the people outside,without a second thought he use material art skill(i really don't know what else to call it (^o^). )to jump down from the window and make a run for it.

The people that guarding the room burst open the door when they hear the alarm sound and alert their master about it..

..........................

In the mansion..

After hearing the report from the butler he despatch all of the guard around the perimeter to immediately search and recapture him back,while the man just silently sitting in leather sit gazing at the distance..

As for clayston,he frantically run around doging the hand of the several guard that chasing him from behind left and right trying to reach out to him but he didn't let them and keep avoiding their reach and run to the gate but there is also many guard blocking his way at the gate so he make a slight turn jump up to the wall making the guard widen their eyes surprise and also worry because their master has warned them to not let him get any harm or else they have to face their master, so the guard open the gate and run off to other side trying to cut off his path but when they get outside of the gate they didn't catch any glimpse of him they completely lost track of him right before their eyes..

'Shit..(☍﹏⁰)..'the guard curse under their breath..now they have to face their master is wrath.

................

Even after he is out of their sight he keep running until he almost lost his breath..

'Panting..'

.........

After running a little more,he stop to catch his breath and decide to rest a little before continue on running again reaching the town..

______________________________________

At the mansion..

The guard that fail to capture clayston are kneeling down in front their master that pacing his back from the guard and is talking with someone on the phone, the aura that their emit making the guard shivering and sweat foam in their forehead..

"Find him...but remember...if he get even a slight injury..don't even think of coming back..".the man speak with murderous tone making the guard on the floor trembling even more..

"Owh come on bro,is this how you treat you old friend..keke..but bro i don't know you will be this interested in that boy,but don't worry bro i promise nothing will happen to that kid i will make sure it myself..".

"Call me when you find him..and..".

"Yeah..yeah i know..i won't try something stupid..i know you more then anyone else..don't like if someone touch what is his..yours..well bro i all contact you again later..dada bro..hehe..".then line cut off..

The man pacing the guard that kneeling in the floor after handing the phone to his right hand man..

To be continued...

...........................................................

*author note*

^&^ hello

^&^yeah I know its short..sorry..

Well thank you for reading my story..I don't know if its good or bad..cause there is lot talking but no interesting scene right..I will try to fix it but..if you all have any idea please do advice me or recommend me an interesting story line or something like that.

So sorry if there is misspelling..^&^

*author out*