~Chapter 7~

*Note*

Oh hey everyone ( ^^)nice to see you all again...

______________________________________

After Clayston left the school and now heading to a mall to buy some clothes or other thing for his new house or more like Vila for the him,..

"So system while I am busy in class you go on and buy me a vila?..why a vila anyway an apartment is good enough..".

"[Well true host but you so rich so I buy the one fit for host so buying a Vila is good and maybe in future host should buy a mansion to,have more fun in your life host,you can spend on anything you want to do host (^ω^)]".

"Haa...well I guess its true but what if that will attract some one attention that I don't want to know of,yes the original did work with that mafia,underground..some stuff like that but I never do that kind of thing so I won't know if I do it right or wrong..".

"[So basically host afraid that they may know that host is not same as the original..but you don't have to worry about that host cause the underground never meet him and his family never meet him in 2 years everyone will change during that time host so don't worry relax and have more fun,how about we watch movie after this..]".

"I hope so...well we can't watch movie right now system we have a meeting tonight remember..".

"[( ˘•ω•˘ )...sorry almost forget host guess we watch later then..]".

"Yeah...".

.................................................

A few hour later,

'Done buying all the thing he will need ,clayston headed straight to his new vila,..

"............system you do remember that I live alone right?.".

"[Its not big host and anyway its close to host school so it easier for host right.( ^^).]".

"..true but still..(T_T).".

"[(^u^)Aiya host the car host use is also not ordinary so why would the house will be its, not like that any one will doubt about it..enjoy it a little bit and its already yours anyway.]".

Infront clayston is stood a large vila,..

(Picture edited and is not mine credit goes to the designer)

"If you say so system ↁ_ↁ...".

Clayston then enter the vila and sightseeing around the vila that he now own,after done walking around the vila clayston sit down on one of the bench in back garden of the vila,.

"[Its still early host,what will host do before the meeting...]".

"I want to rest but that can do later,how about a bar...system can you show me the nearest bar around here?..".