~Chapter 11~

*author here*

^&^ hai everyone

^&^how are you all?

^&^I hope you all enjoy reading not just my story but all the story in wattpad. There is so many interesting story to read that I almost forget to update my own story ( ^^)( ^^)( ^^)

^&^I'm really sorry for the late update I know I promise to update once a week but its seem I can't fulfil it so I will try update once in awhile if I can..

Anyway here is chapter 11 enjoy..

...........................................................

After several hour past,

Clayston wake up from his deep sleep and sitting on the bed..

"Its been awhile I get to sleep that comfortable..'yawn'.

Entering the bathroom and taking a quick shower. After done showering his stomach suddenly 'growl..' loudly..

"Right..i forget haven't eaten anything yet..". Looking at the clock on the wall its past 8 pm at night.

"I guess I'll go grab something to eat..".

After wearing a simple shirt and long pants that match his shirt he then dry his hair and he is ready to go but...

"Aishh..i forget i don't have my wallet with me,the few money that I got only enough to pay for one night stay..damm..do I have to go to back home?but if i do they might be waiting for me there..".scratching his head and slump down to bed.

"I don't even have my phone..this is troublesome.(╥﹏╥).". Clayston whine to himself..

(The home referring to is his vila)

.......................

After few moment, clayston decide
to go back to his vila that night
..reluctantly..

(Time skip)

in front of his vila,

looking around the place but he didn't see anyone suspicious around so he enter his vila via back door. Safely enter clayston relish deep breath..

"Phew..seem no one is here..". Saying that to himself (like a thief to his own place.)

Checking anything inside,seem all in order there is nothing have been touch or move so he know no one has enter inside after he left that morning,going upstairs to his room and packing everything he need except his phone he will have to buy a new one cause his phone have left behind in that mansion. Done packing his clothes and other thing he open his safe money safety box and take out all his document including his passport,bank card.etc.

Unknown to him after he enter his vila several people that hiding nearby has also enter the vila and for safety measures they also dispatch a few people to surround the vila so he can't escape..

Coming downstairs,bringing all of his thing but then froze..

"(Aww damm,..wait why would i feel like dejavu right now..oh right this happen this morning too..(T_T)..)"clayston speaking in his mind while the people in front him just watching his every movement and also guarding the door..

"You lot look different from the people that came this morning, who are you people?..".

"You don't have to know who we are,our master has request that we protect young master from any harm and to prevent you from leaving this vila..". The guard spoke sternly but also politely.