~Chapter 10~

*Author here*

^&^hai...

^&^ I'm sorry for the late update..

^&^how are you all..

^&^just want to tell you guys that this one will be a bit short not..but still long I guess, cause I want to finish the first soon..I'm fairing to update when he in second world..

^&^well enjoy..here is chapter 10..

...........................................................

After a few more hour past,

Clayston open his eye but he still don't have energy to move his body freely..

'What did they do to me..'clayston thought on his mind,looking around the room he is in it's quite big with a large king size bed he laying on,a two drawer,a sofa and a small table and the room has three door that clayston guess the bathroom,walk in clothes and the one in front him have to be the exit..

Clayston try to move his body to get down from the bed but fail and make him fall to the floor, the noise make someone from outside came to the room and its the older man with the woman before,when they saw clayston on the floor they rush to him to help him get up but that move only freak out clayston and he try to move away from them, the two of them stop an inch away from him when they saw that he didn't want them to came close to him..

"Son..?..".say the older man.

"I did say it earlier that..i don't know who you people are.?what did you people do to me..and where am'i..?..". Clayston say while he try to stand up but he only fall again ,the older man try to approach again..

"Don't...stay away..".

The older man held his hand up and back away a little..

"Son..you're in our mansion..your home..and as for what we do to you,it will not harm you we never want to harm or hurt you..it just that we don't want you to leave for now so..we give you a sedative that make your body weak just for awhile.".

"But why..?i don't know you people..why won't you'll understand..please let me go...". a tear slide down from clayston face.

The two people in front him alert when they see clayston crying,they try to comfort him but every time they try to reach him he avoids them..

A second later,.

The doctor with the man that carry him earlier came to the room..

The doctor rush to clayston side but he evade the hand reaching him..

"No...stay away..don't touch me..".clayston yield at the doctor.

The doctor stop his attempt to reach him and instead instruct the man beside him to grab clayston. Without any delay the man grab clayston body and hold it firm while the doctor get something from his briefcase and headed back to clayston, the doctor inject something in clayston arm..

"This will make him calm down for now, Mr.Luther can you carry him to his bed he needed more rest..".

The man then carry clayston back to his bed and lay him down. Clayston don't have the energy to fight back and let the man do what they want to do,he didn't feel sleepy only tired so he listen to what they say..

"I already check his medical report but he didn't get in any accident before but...i also not sure about it cause the record for the past year he disappear it seem have been erase..".

"What..!.then is there change that he might been..".

"Well we not sure about that to..".

"What do mean by that..?".