~Chapter 15~

*Author is here*

^&^Hai...

^&^I' m really sorry for not updating for so long,busy with studying..and just finish this year..but then I forgot the plot of the story, that why it take a long time to continue writing it..

^&^That all...enjoy..bye..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...........................................................

Back At clayston,.

"You may have forgotten who you working for but someday you will come back here again.."

..................................

"RemEember when your memory begin to comeback...yo..u...have..to...

The dream cut off when clayston abruptly wake up sweating...

"..haa..haa..what was that...that dream why is it...".

When Clayston try to remember the dream earlier his head suddenly begin to 'throb' painfully making him 'groan'..

"F#*&k...make it stop...aahhhhhhh..".

'Slam'

The door open and 'King' walk to clayston and asking him what wrong while hugging him but clayston seem not to hear anything because of the headache,his ear is buzzing with noises and he only see shadow of someone that hugging him close and he 'faint..

........................................................................

A while later..

Clayston wake up again but this time there is iv drip attach to his arm and on his other hand there is someone gripping tight to his arm..when he twitch his hand to wiggle out off the person arm suddenly that person wake up abruptly and make him jump a little when said person hugging him..

Clayston still feeling disoriented patted the other back awkwardly ..

Well what the he'll happen now..?

Who is this?oh..oh no no..no..did I get kidnapped again??...

Again??

Did this happen before?? Why can't I remember..that dream..no that is not me that is the soul of original body?but why did he tell me to remember..did I forget..did this body forget something important??

When something brush aside his hair from he suddenly jump from his thought and look up the man that is 'still' holding him brushing his hair aside whit his hand and is staring him in the eye..

"Hello..?"

His voice seem unsure when he speak..but then the man holding him suddenly frown on him..and still then froze like knowing something is not right..

"Do you not remember me?"

The man question him..but Clayston only till his head to the side..

"Do I know you before..??"

Staring at the man that suddenly wide open eye tell Clayston that he should know him..but Clayston only have blank memory of the man in front him.

"Stay here I will be right back.."

That men then get up and stride to door and out of the room closing the door behind him..

"Hmm..I don't ? or am I forget something that not right, after all I still remember my name and real name that I die before,I also still remember that people that came to the Vila and all thing till then,but no..I don't think I ever have memory of that man or should i..is he important??should I leave first then think about this and the dream i should ask System about that when he came back.."

Making up his decision Clayston open the door that the man before open to the outside to leave the place except when he open the door..he close the door second later.

They were two people guarding outside the door,..

"Now what..??".

...............................

_____________________________________

'Hello my dear reader,how are you all ( ^^)( ^^)( ^^)

I m sorry that this one is short chapter,I m still on process writing back all the name and plot story,

To be true I don't want to publish yet this one but it been to long since I publish one so here were are..

I m sorry it short..hahaha
I promise the next chapter is long one (▰˘◡˘▰)..

That all goodday everyone,

Yes I m back..