~Chapter 5~

*Author Note *

"Hello,my reader....how are you all,I hope you all healthy and have a nice day*..anyway I am writing this note cause I may or not may update..I myself don't know (_ _)..I have too many to think and do at the moment...".

*Have fun and here is chapter 5 (≧∇≦).*

...........................................................

'Clayston just stay motionless at the door not moving a bit,..'

"So Mr.Clayston if you may tell us a little more about yourself .."

The director with a smile still in his face..

"I like to know about it too...."

Say the handsome boy while gazing at Clayston...

''(Wah...,what up with them ಸ_ಸ.....system help...).".

[Well its up to you host either you tell the true or not...,well one thing I can say host you might as well befriend with that boy over there it will make thing easier for you host..]

"(....?...meaning..??.).".

[Ohh I forget to tell host about that,the boy over there is one of the heir of the shen family that owen most of the company on this country and they also connected with the underground and also one of the underground the original working with ( ^^) ..]

"..(and who is he...)..."."

[Or right...his name is Henry Aiden shen, 17 years old and also the fourth-son of shen family,has 4 other siblings he is the second youngest, two older brother one sister and one younger brother..that all host (^.^).]

"(Alright thanks for the info...but why do I have to befriend with him..?.)".

[Well this school also owen by them and the director over there is one of his father people that also manage a few club that also connected with the underground in this country.].

"(So you saying that half or more of this country is belong to the underground group..?)".

[Well they control most of it as for the other matter they let the government handle it and the leader of this country is also a part of the underground..].

"(..so you mean that if I befriend with that guy I will not be in trouble..?)".

[Well yeah host because for now they didn't know host is other identity so its best to play safe host,well event if host stay the way host right now is also find because the underground won't let anything harm to host,its only make thing easier for host so no one will want to make trouble with host.].

"(I guess you make the point there..,well nothing harm being friend with him I do need someone to accompany me or talk to..no openness there system it just no one can see you and I can only talk with you in my brain so..)".

[Its alright host..,but actually I can make that everyone can see me if host want to..].

"(...?eh....,you never tell me about this system...)".

[Well host never ask about it so (^^)].

"(....ↁ_ↁ....never mind...'sigh'....)".

Looking at the three people in the room,..
"Well you already know my name and I just got transfer here apart from that...,I have nothing to say about it.."

Short to say Clayston won't tell them anything apart from what they have heard,.

"If I may say this Mr.Clayston we are the same here you have connection with the underground and we also work with them so why not we cooperate together...".

"A nice offer there director but I work alone and I like to remain that way...".

"Is that so,it's a pity then Mr.Clayston, may I ask which group you are working with..?.".

"You already heard it Director I am working with the leader code name 'king' and that information is already enough for you Mr.Director, anymore than that will get me in trouble..".

"Hmm,true its enough but I don't think you can easily get in trouble with that because as far I can see you are far more important to them then a mare little secret leaking from you Mr.Clayston..".

"Think what ever you want but I won't tell anything more then you already know,so can I go to my class now Mr.Director..".

"Sigh'..fine you can go now but you will go with this student here since you are in same class with him,his name is Edwin Reyes shen and yes its not his true name but I think you will found about it later Mr.Clayston.."

"Pleasure..but I already know who he is so I don't have to,I will go now..".

Clayston then leave the three of them in the room,..

"Hmm,interesting don't you think so Henry...".

"Indeed...I would like to know more..".

The director'raising an eyebrow' ..

"I will tell my people to investigate more, its rare that someone get you interested in them?.".

"Just a little...".

"And get you 'honest'...well of you go now the class already start by now..".

{I will be using Edwin Reyes shen in school,outside as Henry Aiden shen..}

Outside the headmaster office,
Clayston still waiting for Edwin to go to class because he don't know which class he is in..

[I can tell where its it host if host want..]

"(Its fine I guess this will also serve as opportunity for me to start befriend with him)."

[Host...don't push yourself if you don't want to host..]

"(Nah...I also thinking off to find someone to befriend with since he is the first person I meet and also new student like me in this school its easier that way and to start my new school life here)

[Ok host if host say so
...oh forget to tell host about something]

"(What is it..?.)"

[Host did you know ,every world there is the male lead and female lead in every world no matter its modern world,magic,fantasy world or cultivation world and the male lead of this world is the leader of the mafia host is working with..]

"(The one with code name'King's..I thought the male lead would be that guy I just meet inside..)"

[Yes host and no host the boy host just meet is the second male lead of this world].

"(Okay..but what about the female lead,where and who is she..)".

"[The female lead is not here yet host, she will be transferring here in 3 day from now host, but the second female lead already here host..]".

"(Here..? In this school?)".

[Yes host,..and host please not too be shock about this...]

"(Why would I will be shock about that..)".

[Well host the second female lead is you adopted sister she is the same age as you host..]

"(Adopted...?why adopted..I thought I only have an older sister..)"

[Yeah forget to mention about that host..please do forgive me >^_^<...]

"(What............)".

To be continued...

........................................................................

*Hello everyone ( ^^)I m sorry for not updating for awhile now...but I promise to update once in 2 week from now...that all...please leave your vote or comment here if you guys like reading my book (*^_^*)*
Thank you,