Never Touch Whats Mine

"Kitten, wake up." A whispering voice came close to Beverly's ear, as there was a warm breath going across her neck as she stirred awake. She sighed as she snuggled back up into her pillow. Only then after a few minutes of realization, she practically jumped out of her skin when she realized someone else was in her bed. Patrick, of course how could she have forgotten he was there. 

"Oh, Patrick, what are you still doing here? I thought you would have left by now." She almost stumbled over her words as she sat up in bed while taking notice that he actually did leave. He left to change and then obviously came back, unless the strange boy kept a bag here without her knowing.

I mean he did know where she lived, kept her house key, her full name, where exactly her bedroom was, wouldn't surprise her that he hid a little duffle bag at her house of clothes. 

"I'm not leaving without my girlfriend, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't take you to school." He smiled that creepy smile on his lips, winking at her. Honestly she thought she'd never get used to the title girlfriend, especially from Patrick Hockstetter.

She didn't really know them, yes, but she still knew of stuff about them. Like Henry never got the chance to touch her that's something she definitely knew about him.

Belch wasn't as psychotic as the rest, he was more of a "give me your lunch money or all you get is a knuckle sandwich" Kinda bully.

Victor was more of the softy, well so she thought, he seemed to be more thoughtful of others feelings, especially Henry and the guys.

And Patrick....well, he seemed to never settle for one girl, all the girls who liked psychos or thought his kinks were hot, which was half the girls at school, were just another girl for him to have fun with in bed and then break their hearts by totally acting like they don't exsit. It was all surprising to her.

As she came out of her thoughts she felt Patricks fingers lightly tracing lines on her exposed knee. Looking at his face as he stared at the imaginary lines he was creating, like he was making a picture and was focusing not to mess it up. Sighing a bit, looking at the time and seeing she had about 45 minutes to get ready.

Interrupting Patricks imaginary art work so she can get up and get ready for school. Walking into the bathroom after taking out the outfit she picked for the day.

(Her outfit)

Sense it was summer still and nice and warm out she thought she'd wear this cute summer dress of hers for the last time until next summer

As she picked up the dress and started walking into the bathroom, she noticed Patrick following along with her. Stopping dead and making him ram into her where she wobbled a bit to keep her balance. She looked up at him confused and questioning as to what he thought he was doing.