Different environment

It wasn't just until the second after school Beverly started to feel sick. Sick to her stomach, sick cause she knows she's going to pay the consequences from her father when she gets back home. She has to go home eventually, she can't just stay at Patricks house and live there forever.

But to Patrick that's how it was going to be, as he walked with Beverly down the hall to her locker. Not being able to keep his hands to himself as he grabbed her ass a few times, making her jump and smack him instantly. Of this made him more excited so he kept up with his dirty act, kissing her neck, tugging on her hair, telling her all the things he's going to do to her.

"Patrick stop!" Beverly hissed for the first time when she closed her locker. Feeling his hand running up her shirt and to the clip of her bra. 

"Kitten you don't get to tell me what to do." He said licking his lips as he kept up with his act all the way out the door. They were both walking to Belchs vehicle when they passed by the losers club.

She looked over to see Bill, black eye and busted lip. Assuming that's Henry's work after when Patrick took her away. Beverly looking to him with a sympathetic look, not realizing the glare Patrick was shooting towards him.

"Kitten?" Patricks voice came from behind her in a fatherly tone, like he was wanting her attention and expecting for her to give it right away.  Turning she seen him with a emotionless expression, kinda almost along the lines of becoming his psychotic look.

"Yes, Patrick?" She asked with a shyness to her as she tilted her head slightly down towards the ground. This reaction made him smile with pleasure seeing how he can make her feel and the dominance he has over her.

He wrapped an arm around her, walking her to the car where the other guys were. Once they were in they drove off to Beverlys house, of course to get some close for herself since Patrick wanted her at his place. The car came to a stop in front of her house, seeing that thankfully her father wasn't home yet and won't be for awhile most likely, her and Patrick got out.

Going into her house and straight to her room it seemed like he was the one that was pretty much picking her clothes that she's going to bring.

"Ooohh, I like this one, it's sexy." He says with a purr.

"Patrick that's my bra and underwear." Beverly sighed as she looked in her bag where he was putting her clothes. She had to do a double take with what she saw was in there.

"Patrick, all of this is just my bras and underwear." She huffed out as she looked over at him exasperated. As he was going through more of her undergarments he looked over to her, smiling that famous wide smile he has.

"That's all you be needing hot stuff." He winked, making her blush from embarrassment and a tad of frustration. Her life seemed to be a tad less complicating when she didn't have Patrick as a "boyfriend". It was like she was back to being somewhat invisible which wasn't all too bad. Maybe if the losers club met her before Patrick, they all could've formed a great friendship. 

Sighing she starts to pack some appropriate clothing to wear in public, much to Patricks disapproval. Once they were done they went back out to Belchs car, where he drove them to Patricks house.

Beverly never thought he lived here, it was a fine place don't get her wrong just she never actually realized the house that she used to pass every morning to got to school is his. Not once has she seen him come in or out of there, probably because he never goes home. 

They get out of the car, belch and the guys driving off after saying their goodbyes to Patrick. Beverly had to admit she was pretty nervous to even go inside, what if his parents look at her weird? What if they just find her sleeping in his bed and freak the hell out. Of course that would be humiliating to her and nevertheless her father would hear about it big time.

Consequences, consequences.

Once inside, obviously her natural reaction would be is to start looking around the place. Which she had to say it was a rather homey place, clean, acceptable, and you wouldn't think a boy like Patrick would turn out the way he is, assuming his home life can't be too bad. You can tell a lot about a person by their house, especially they're room. 

That was when they entered his room, a little messy, bass guitar and amp, band posters, unmade bed, keep out sign hanging on the door outside it, and street signs as well. Yup this definitely says a lot about him, it was a typical teen boy room. Even looking over to the nightstand seeing what looked to be a collection of lighters piled in a little plastic bowl. 

In the midst of her observing, Patricks fingertips trailed up her shirt onto her bare skin. She wondered how long it took her to realize what he was doing while she was so distracted. 

"Now, my room my rules. I expect my little girl to follow them, without questioning." He said in her ear. oh great, she thought, this is one way to walk into a trap.  Good example, Patricks room is a Venus fly trap, Beverly was the unknowingly fly, thinking this was a safe haven. 

Patrick started running kisses up her neck, tugging her hair a bit and running his hand even further up her shirt to her bra. Unhooking it with a click. Beverly was frozen, there was nothing she could do, nothing she could say. Having to stand there as he lifted her shirt over her head and discarding it to the bedroom floor where other shirts of his lay.

He groned as he went back to kissing her to her shoulder, biting firmly while his hands dragged the bra down her arms and off of her chest, leaving her chest exposed. She felt chills as he kept kissing her shoulders and neck when he turned her to face him, continuing his kisses to her collarbone down to the middle of her chest.

He would've went further, that's if there wasn't a loud bang on his door.

(´∧ω∧`*)(´・ω∩'*)Ψ(≧ω≦)Ψ(〃∀〃)ゞ(↑ω↑)