Possession

Beverly hated the warning he gave her. It made her sick and wanted to run and hide from him at her house, but how could she hide if he knew where she lived. He was the eyes and ears of this town practically, always knowing where someone specific to him is mostly.

The last bell rang that was before lunch. She made it to her locker without a trace of Patrick. Contemplating whether she should just leave and go home or hide somewhere in town.... That's it, the town library is where she'll go. He'll still be in school and she'll have more than enough time to get out.

Closing her locker to only be startled by who she knows as Bill. He was standing there with a shy look on his face. Beverly just forced a smile, feeling like she's going to be caught by Patrick at any moment.

"Hi Bill, did you need something?" She asked, as she kept glancing around every now and then while looking back at Bill.

"Um well, I w-w-was just wondering i-if you wanted to h-h-have lunch with me and the guys." He said nicely. Damn how could she say no to that, he's so nice and is offering some friendship for her to have, nobodies really ever done that... Well except for Patrick sorta. So what does she do, she accepts.

As much as she felt like throwing up from the nervousness and fear she felt that knowing Patrick is going to catch her was unbearable. Of course he was,  she always seen him and the guys hanging around the cafe outside. Now knowing why he always gave her smirks and winks. 

Walking with Bill to the outside cafe, finding where Richie, Eddie, and Stanley Sat all bickering about something with one another. She was shy to sit with them, thinking they may look at her odd. But yet they never seemed to yield on their bickering once they saw her. Thank god they acted normal.

"H-hey guys, Beverly is g-g-going to sit with u-us today." Bill said pulling a chair out for Beverly, making her feel very surprised at the manners he has. 

"Hey hotcakes, I hope your not too hurt from the fall from heaven." Richie said with a smirk, earning a smack on the back of the head from Eddie. Her face was a little red from the attention but she laughed a bit.

"Hi Richie." She said politely, getting a little wink from him. 

"S-so Beverly, would y-you like to hang o-o-out after s-s-school?" Bill asked, looking at Beverly hopefully.

"Oh, um ya I don't see why not actually." She said with a smile, actually surprised that Patrick hasn't gotten to her yet. Maybe she won't see him for the rest of the day... Ya right.

It was probably the best last part of the day she ever had though. Going through the day dodging Patrick, always noticing him by her locker with Victor or Belch. Looking fairly pissed that she didn't follow his orders. She was very proud of herself that she was able to keep away from him this long. 

Leaving the school was a rather hard one though at the end. Patrick must of had the guys standing at all the exits of the school. So he thought, going out the teachers only exit, careful not to get caught as she slipped away from the building and met up with Bill at the Central Park outside of the town library. 

"Hey." Bill said happily as she came walking up to him, finding him sitting on one of the benches. smiling as she set her bag down by the bench and sat down next to Bill.

"Hi, so what do you want to do?" She asked, feeling a little odd now that they never planned something specific. He laughed a bit, taking out see snacks from his bag.

"I was wondering if you'd help m-me study f-f-for my next test" He said as he handed her some snacks. She gave him an amused look, taking the snacks happily and opening them.