Get Another Boyfriend (Part 1) 💣

Beverly was woken by a loud banging on Patricks bedroom door. Startling her a bit more when what seemed like a very annoyed and frustrated Belch was on the other side.

"Hey you little S.O.B, what the hell were you thinking taking my baby!!!" Belch banged even more on the door. Turning, Beverly poked a sleeping Patrick that still had his arms wrapped around her. "Alright, I'm giving you to the count of three, and if you don't open this damn door I am breaking it down!!!"

Beverlys eyes widened at that, picturing the explosion of the door from Belchs fury. Scrambling to get up so she could open the door before any conflict could happen...... But that didn't happen, because Patrick just tightened his arms around her, pulling her closer to his chest.

"Patrick, he seems very upset.... He's going to break your door down." Her voice nervous, but Patrick seemed like he could care less if his friend broke the door down.

"1!" Belch started counting, making Beverly hide herself in Patricks chest as he lay calmly holding her.

"2!" Oh god, she thought, clutching Patricks shirt.

"2 and 1/2" Belch loudly said again.

"Pffft, pussy." Patrick remarked to which Belch obviously heard bc Beverly heard a very offended Belch.

"I beg your pardon?!" Belch yelled after a minute of silence. Patrick didn't bother repeating himself, unlatching himself relentlessly from Beverly and rolling out of bed to open the door.

"What the fuck do you want, I'm in the middle of something important." He grumbled, blankly staring at his furious friend.

"Oh like what? Sucking your girlfriends face?" Belch's voice had attitude, heavy attitude to which she was very amused by.

"Yes." Patrick said, throwing the car keys at him and slamming his door. Belch must have taken the hint and left because she could hear the rev of an engine and wheels squeling and speeding off. Dropping back down into bed and grabbing her up, groaning from being a bit tired still. Wiggling a little in his grasp as she felt the need to take a shower and get some clean clothes on.

"Mmmm, Little one, I wouldn't be squirming like that, you might get yourself into trouble." Patrick purred into her neck, his breathe slightly ticklish on her skin.

"I need a shower though." She said, trying with all her might to get loose from his arms, yet there was no use. Huffing and falling back against his chest, hearing a low chuckle come from him. Of course he was a little amused at her antics.

"Mmm, good idea, I'll join you and help." Inviting himself, making it sound like she was a incapable of doing it herself. Sitting up finally she crossed her arms over her chest and gave him a narrow look as he sat up to, rubbing the sleep from his face.

"I am perfectly capable of taking a shower by myself." Her voice firm and quite serious. Looking over at her with a blank look and staring her down for a long minute, making her fidget and rethink her attitude she had given him.

"Ya right." He said, brushing off what she said and rolling out of bed. Beverly didn't budge a muscle though, she didn't want to take a shower now that she had to share with Him. Seemingly to sense her stubbornness, he turned around and stared at her with that same firm look, like a father scolding his child.

"Come. Here. Now." He said with a stern voice, he wasn't playing around. He'd grab and pick her up if he had to.  Sitting there with less an attitude now and slowly sinking into the pillow behind her, she coward a little under the blanket. 

"No." Was all her little mouse voice could get out, hoping he didn't hear her to be honest but with her luck he actually did. Tilting his head to the side as he glared a little bit at her rejection. 

"I'm sorry, kitten but what was that? Daddy didn't hear you? Speak up."

"Nothing. I'm coming." Damn, why the hell did she give in? She could've made a dash for the door or went out the window but that didn't cross her mind until now. Seeming pleased with her new response, his eyes brightened with his face softening and all the fire going from his eyes.

"Good girl." Walking into the bathroom while taking his shirt off over his head, Beverly got up and looked into her bag for some clothes for herself to change into after her shower. "You don't need to worry about that, I'll pick something for you, little one." Patrick smirked at her over his shoulder, she looked at him with a little disappointment..... she loved picking out her clothes for the day, it was fun to her.

Walking into the bathroom slowly a bit and looking at herself in the mirror, she didn't have any makeup on or to put on for that matter. It was all at home, left in her bathroom where she's sure the man that has abused and violated her has been smelling her perfume and feeling anything she's touched, thinking perverted things of her like his sick mind has always done.

Looking up and behind herself, a shirtless Patrick was behind her, admiring her in the mirror and lifting his hands up to discard her clothing like he's done to his own. Sighing as she stood there and let him, thinking how it was going to be a long morning. Yet something inside her not really minding that either.

(Time skip to school)

      Stepping out of the blue raging machine that brought so much attention from the eyes of those who either envied, hated, feared, or sickeningly loved the group of boys. Beverly hugged herself and looked down, trying to force herself into a daydream so she wouldn't notice reality.

   'If I don't see them then they can't see me.... right?' Wrong!! But it still made her feel a bit better, not having to stare the uncomfortable inconceivable threat in the eye while she starts her day. Blinking and then thinking about how cowardly it was to do so, what does she even care what they think? It's not like they were ever nice to her before, their unkindness made her deplore them and everything they own.

   Being brought out of her thoughts as Patrick's arms came around from behind her, bringing her closely to his chest as he scanned the parking lot maliciously. A panther.... that's what he was, stalking his next victim and then to confirm whether it was a perfect target he'd smirk eerily and lick this lips. She could swear she'd hear a growl of satisfaction.

    As they all walked towards the entrance, Beverly looked to her right to see Bill, sitting there with the other Losers watching them closely walk into the building. She felt weird, like she was doing something wrong, but she wasn't doing anything... not anything that was her idea to do that is. But then she also felt annoyance. Annoyance at Patrick and his hand or whatever body part touching her all the time. Annoyance at her father for being a perverted jackass. Annoyance at the losers for not understanding..... annoyance at Henery, for spreading such filthy pitiful lies about her.

Snapping her focus away and back straight ahead, she fixed herself with the attitude of not giving two shits of what people said, thought, did, looked, anything today. Especially Patrick. Now that last person, she knew was going to be a challenge for he was the all knowing Hawkeye psycho of this establishment. Nothing got past him.... especially his kitten.

Damn!!! Don't you just looove cliff hangers🤗🤗🤗 I mean what'll happen next? Will Beverly be as sneaky and successful as she thinks she'll be, will a little someone try to make Beverly see that Patrick isn't someone she should be with and leave him? Will Henery be that person or will it be one of the losers? Maybe Patrick will shut down whatever plan his kitten has going on before it even happens, he may also let her go through with it just for a little bit to have some excuse to punish her and have even more fun....... guess we'll have to wait and see🤗💣