Rockstar

Thankfully she didn't have any interaction with Patrick for the rest of yesterday when they all went to the quarry. He paid attention to Gretta and goofed off with the guys, she stayed away from him and him her. But Beverly just couldn't help feeling like this was all part of a plan of his, something that was molding in his mind, something she wasn't looking forward to.

Brought out of her thoughts by Belchs car horn, she finished up her makeup quickly and hair. Doing a once over at her outfit in the mirror on Victor's bedroom door then running out to go to school. Victor already in the vehicle smoking a cigarette passing it to Belch.

Beverly's outfit:)

Opening the car door for her, Victor pulled the seat forward for her to get in the back, helping her in

Opening the car door for her, Victor pulled the seat forward for her to get in the back, helping her in. Giving the blonde a sweet smile and thank you as she settled in the backseat of the TransAm. Driving off, she breathes as she prepared herself for the day ahead of her, 'you can do this'.

Her stomach does a flip when they pull into the school parking lot, seeing Patrick and Henry standing in the the courtyard before school starts. Her eyes searching for Gretta, wondering why she wasn't hanging all over Patrick, like she usually has been the past couple weeks. Shrugging it off as she hops out of the car, walking along next to Victor as they made they're way over to the boys. Not once looking at Patrick, she stood looking at anything but him as the guys talked. Tapping her foot getting a bit impatient, she put her hand on Victor's arm to get his attention.

   "I'm just going to go on ahead to class, ok?" She said in a low voice, Vic nodding and going back to talking to the guys. Out of the corner of her eye though she could see Patrick looking after her, making her shiver as she hurried off into the building of education, walking to her locker buried in the halls of high school. Turning her music on, listening to "Scotty doesn't know" and  "Rockstar" Collab by Hannah Montana and Lustra blast in her headphones.

Sometimes I walk a little
Faster in the school hallways

Just to get next to you!
Somedays I spend
A little extra time
In the morning
dress to impress you!

Making it to her locker and opening it up to get her books, so into the lyrics of the song as she picks her books for her first classes of the day. About to close her locker until someone laid a hand on her shoulder making her whip around faster than Belchs car can go. Coming face to face with no one other but Randal, putting Beverly at ease as she relaxed herself.

"Hey, how's your nose??" Beverly asked, she could see there was no trace of bruising. Smiling at her and shrugging his shoulders.

"It's fine, pretty much like it never happened." Chuckling as he wiggled and scrunched his nose. Smiling amusingly at him as she looked at his features, so delicate but masculine in a way.

"Shall I walk you to class, my lady?" Randal asks in an English accent, holding his arm out. Making Beverly giggle, she bowed a little and linked her arm in his.

"Such a gentleman." She snickered as he snubbed his nose in the air. The rest of the day was eerily quiet though, Patrick was nowhere to be found and nobody said anything about it, like he never existed.

Scotty doesn't know
That Fiona and me
Do it in my van
Every Sunday!

Making her way to her locker after her last class, Playing her music while getting any books she needs to bring for homework. Very oblivious to the tall figured boy standing behind her, staring at her as she moved around.

Sometimes I wish
When the phone rings
That it would be you saying
Let's hang out!
Then you confess that
There's something special
Between us
Why don't we find out!!

His eyes looked over her frame as she closed her locker, turning and coming to a complete halt as she looked at him with those eyes he loves so much. They were his eyes, beautiful blue eyes, her hair.... No his hair, red long curly hair. Reaching out, he took a lock between his fingers and twirled it around his index finger as he stared in her eyes.

She tells him she's in
Church but she doesn't go
She's still on her knees
And Scotty doesn't know!

Looking up at him she grabbed his hand, holding it for a while before she dropped it, taking it away from her hair. His face falling at this as he watched her walk off down the hallway towards Victor who was waiting for her at the exit of school. Jealousy coursing through his blood more and more he sees her with guys that aren't him. It won't be long though, it never is.

🎤🎸🧑‍🎤