So She Thought

It's been a week since Beverly's punishment she got from Patrick. Of course the deep cuts healed but her skin is forever to be scared on her lower right stomach. It was hard to believe some of the things Patrick would say to her, one moment he's absolutely psychotic and insane, cutting his name into her body. Then the next he's telling her how much he loves her. It confused and scvehiclon.  greatly.

Sighing as she gets up to get ready for school, thankfully Patrick wasn't there or didn't end up staying the night. But he did always come fairly early to pick her up. He's been doing that ever since she tried to get away from him. Bringing her to her classes, somehow getting all his classes switched into hers, walking her to their classes, to her locker, to lunch, always making sure his seat was assigned next to hers.

It felt like she was in prison, yet her prison guard should've been the one in the jail cell. At one point during one of the days, Beverly noticed Patrick never took his arm from around her, literally not once.  It was a wonder how she managed to get through that day with him hanging all over her.

Getting ready and taking out the outfit of the day.

Looking in the mirror and smiling at how much it seemed to fit her mood for the day. Letting her hair out of the usual side ponytail that she's had and letting the waves do what they want.

Just getting done on time when Beverly heard the car horn of Belches vehicle. Grabbing her bag and walking out the front door only to instantly run into Patricks chest, she sorta figured he'd be right out her front door.

Ever since what she did he barely let her out of his site. Looking up at the lanky boy she seen the same sinister smile on his face, licking his lips as he took her in. She knew he was looking at her  oddly eye-catching outfit, seeing how it was a bit different from all the floral dresses and cute little overall shorts she always wore. 

"Did you wear this just for me?" He smiled Intensly as he started to run his hands through her free flowing hair, giving it little tugs. She looked at him for a little bit, pondering whether she should just say no it's for me. But seeing how happy, even though it was a creepy happy,  Patrick was it sorta made her feel a little warm inside. 

So Beverly looked up into his bright blues eyes for the first time without him making her, and then she forced a smile and nodded at him. She doesn't know why she exactly lied to make Patrick happy, she just felt like doing it because for some reason it made her feel good knowing she could do that for him. 

Patrick bringing her out of her thoughts as he lent down and kissed her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and walking them both down to Belches vehicle. She was honestly getting tired sitting on Patricks lap, his lap wasn't exactly comfortable with him being as lanky as he was. 

Patrick opened the door getting in and was about to snatch Beverly and get her in with him until somebody else grabbed her by the arm, yanking her back roughly from the vehicle. For a moment she didn't feel anything, everything happened in a split second she had no time to feel a reaction, but turning to see a very angry father behind her made her heart tick. 

"Who the hell are they?" Beverlys father asked with a aggressive voice, staring deadly at Beverly and then at the speechless boys that piled out of the vehicle to stop the assault of the man. But stopping when they all found out it was her father.

"Nobody daddy." Beverly said quietly, looking down at the ground with fear running through her whole body, making her tremor. Her father grabbed her face roughly, making her look up at him.