Permanently Marked

She couldn't stop the tears from falling as he carved all the letters of his name into her once to be flawless skin. The pain was unbearable to her as his knife sliced through and made blood poor from her lower right stomach down her leg. She couldn't hold still at times either, it was horrible to know that nobody knew where she was nor were they going to help her.

"Kitten, you need to stop squirming, your just making it worst for yourself." Patrick said to her as he paid attention to his marking he was making. Beverly held in the sobs and whimpers as she kept herself from looking down at the nightmare that will forever linger on her body.

Feeling as he just finished with the 'K', feeling relief knowing he was finished. She felt so owned now, like she was property, Patricks property... Forcing her eyes to look down at the name that will forever be there, bloody and messy.

Beverly felt Patricks lips on her neck as he held her from behind, kissing and licking on her neck.

"Mmm kitten, I know it's not as good looking as you hoped for but now you can be happy. Everyone now will know who you belong with." He said in a little sadistic voice. It made her angry now, thinking that he can just do this to her like she's here for him to do with what he likes. Scaring her skin up with his psychotic name and making it out to be a gift to her, like a pearl necklace.

Instantly Beverly pushed him away with all the force she had, darting as fast as she can in the direction she thinks they came from. Running even faster when she heard Patricks combat boots chasing after her. If she wanted to get away from him she'd have to grow longer legs cause he was gaining on her pretty quickly.

Yet she didn't know if she could go any faster as her lungs started to burn like Patricks lighter was inside her. Feeling the cooling of the blood from her womb as it stuck to her blue jeans making it uncomfortable to move even more. Falling fast into the big creek and in front of the Loser Clubs surprised faces.

"Holy shit, what happened to you?" She heard Richie's voice call out, as they all start frantically going over to help her up and out of the water. But someone else's hands came and grabbed her, picking her up and then having pale long toned arms came wrapping around her tightly.

"Patrick! What the fuck did you do to Beverly?" Stanley asked in disgust as he looked at Beverly with complete pitty.

"Had to make it known to you losers who's girl this is, so what better way than to put my name on her myself." He smiled insanely as he grabbed Beverly's shirt and yanked it up enough to show the bloody name. They stared in complete horror as to what the psycho of the school has done to the good girl.

Thats when Henry, Victor, and Belch came walking out of the woods on the side if the creek as well.

"You losers are making too much of an effort of trying to be nice to her. You just got to get straight to the point and ask nicely." Henry smirked, "Like I did." Victor and Belch snickered at this, but Patrick was far from snickering. He was in complete death mode as he looked at his cocky friend that likes to say he's fooled with his girl.

"That's it." Patrick hissed, letting go of Beverly and going straight for Henry. Full on attacking him to the ground, throwing hard and aggressive punches to Henry's face. Everyone was shocked and surprised as hell, seeing a friend of Henry's actually beating the shit out of him.

Of course Belch and Victor pulled him off eventually once they came out of shock, Henry clearly now knocked out and beaten to a bloody pulp. Patrick was still pumped and wanting to go at him some more as he struggled to get out of Beaches and Victors grasps.

"Patrick he's had enough, you made your point buddy!" Belch said frantically to his upset friend. Finally he calmed down, breathing heavily, letting him go he looked over to Beverly who had tears still running down her face. Walking over to her and grabbing her hand, dragging her away back towards town.

"Wow..... That was hella worth seeing, am I right boys!!" Richie said holding his hand up to Eddie and Stan who rolled their eyes at him, watching as Belch and Victor are helping Henry up. Who happened to be groaning as he started to wake up slowly.

In the mean time, Patrick still had a hold of Beverly's hand as he walked them out of the woods and into part of the town. He turned directions while, pulling her into one of the alleys and whipping around to look at her.

"Please tell me you and Henry didn't do anything." He said anxiously. She looked up at him, into his eye and was surprised to see what looked like sadness and pain. Waiting for an answer of course she shook her head to get out of her thoughts.

"No Patrick, I never did do anything with him.... I don't even know how that damn roomer got started anyways and why people believed it!" She said angry, as tears started to fall once again thinking about everyone who looked at her and whispered to each other about what they heard she did with Bowers. It ruined her chance of friendship with people.

"It's not true what they say about me, but I don't see why you'd care really if it was or not....I don't see why I'd care if you thought so for yourself either." She said in defeat, taking her hands and whipping the tears from her face. Seeing Patricks combat boots coming to stand rather close to her as she was looking at the ground.

Not looking up to meet his eye, knowing he probably had some sort of sadistic look on his face, probably one of his kinks to see girls cry. But he lifted her head up so she could look up at him. Licking his lips.

"Cause I love you kitten. Your real, that's why your mine." He said, making her open her mouth to say something back but nothing came out, she never really understood why she was ever surprised with the things he'd say to her, probably cause she never thought he was capable of love.

He smiled at her, loving her flustered face while she was still in blood stained jeans. He loved it all, how her long red hair could almost match the flame of his lighter. She was his lighter.

(^_^;)(・ω・*)ー