012 : back home we go

❝ I REALLY DON'T WANT TO
GO HOME ❞

⋆。˚ ✩

"Bye Cammie, Chris!" Scarlett kisses both her sister and (future) brother in law goodbye when she hears a car horn outside, signalling Zendaya was here to take her to the airport.

"Oh my gosh, the next I'm seeing you is for dress fittings!" Camila gushes, biting her lip in excitement and Scarlett squeals in reply, saying goodbye one final time before seeing her best friend.

"I really don't want to go home." Was the first thing Scarlett said to Zendaya, and they share a long sigh, both doing their buckles as Zendaya starts driving to the airport.

"Because you love it here? Or because someone in particular is waiting at home." Zendaya knowingly raises her eyebrows knowingly, and Scarlett blushes heavily.

"Yeah, the latter." Scarlett whispers, almost ashamed of her release of Goodnight N' Go.

The silence that followed was uncanny, yet unfamilar to Zendaya; she was used to having Scarlett chatting away to her constantly. The pause in dialogue made Zendaya miss her voice.

"C'mon, let's get a takeout on the way." Zendaya smiles, trying to get rid of the atmosphere that she hated so much. She didn't want to leave Scarlett alone, to go back to Tom, but she knew Scarlett had to eventually face the music.

𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔪

♡ liked by scarlettcabello, tomholland2013 and 12,218,329 others

ᶻᵉⁿᵈᵃʸᵃ : hate sayin goodbye to her, i'm comin to london soon jus you wait

✩ TAGGED : ˢᶜᵃʳˡᵉᵗᵗᶜᵃᵇᵉˡˡᵒ

VIEW ALL COMMENTS...

USERNAME: sis is wigged they're so beautiful