050 : photographic evidence

❝ I DID IT! ❞

⋆。˚  ✩

Tom knew about how Theo was sneaking around with Scarlett and planning to steal all her earnings with snakey Sophie for a whole month now, but had done nothing to stop it.

Until of course, today.

A strict plan in place for Tom to follow to the letter, he had his phone in hand and on silent to take the clearest photo he could possible of catching Scarlett's supposed love of her live in the act.

But the waiting game had to be played. And luckily for Tom, he knew exactly to contact if he wanted to know if Theo had gone on his daily run to 'check up' on Sophie. It used to be for hours, but Scarlett and Theo had agreed since their fight that he'd spend an hour there at most a day.

The way Tom wanted to just tell Scarlett what he knew what so desperate, but he knew that he couldn't for the sake of sounding sane when speaking.

The moment to begin his plan came about on the last week of March. The weather wasn't particuarly pleasant, and the rain was heavy and thick, as per English weather.

𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔢

scar 🖤
hey, are u up for
a game of monopoly?

super bored lmao

maybe you wanna help
me pick my napkin colours
for the reception too :))

tommy 👊
why is theo not home?

sounds cool, how about
a bright green?

love a bit of neon at one's
wedding, dontchu?

scar 🖤
omg shut up u weirdo

neon green is NOT an option
and that is final

also nah he gone to check
up on soph, i made her some
bread

tommy 👊
why bread?

scar 🖤
its a comforting food obvi

are u coming or not

tommy 👊
omw just need to send
off some emails x

Instead of sending off some emails, Tom was jumping in his car and driving as fast as the law could allow him to, parking discreetly outside Sophie's townhouse. He used Sam's car so neither of them would be able to tell Tom was weirdly parked outside.

Tom most definitely had this all worked out. Every single detail.

The waiting stage was the most difficult for Tom, because he was too impatient to sit in a car for however long and wait for the thing that was only a door break away. But no, he was diligent. He was doing this for Scarlett; his best friend, the love of his life. He can't let this happen to her.

It must have been more than an hour by the time Theo and Sophie had opened up the door, and they both walked down the few steps of the porch. Tom was drifting asleep, but as soon as he heard Sophie's voice and Theo's laugh, he was on guard again.

There were a few bushes blocking Tom's view, and he scowled deeply, cursing himself for not noticing it earlier. But his phone was infront of his eyes and ready to capture the right moment.

It happened when Sophie leant up on her tip toes to kiss Theo goodbye, and he did it gladly. Tom's reflexes weren't the best at noticing what was happening, but thankfully for him the kiss lingered, and he got at least five photos.

Tom grinned from ear to ear as he skimmed through each incriminating photo, the more realisation settling in that yes, Tom did it. He saved his love from being conned.

Waiting for Theo to walk to his car in the opposite direction and for Sophie to close the door in her home, Tom released a proud "Yes!", punching the air and the roof of his car, but he didn't care.

"I did it! I actually did it." Tom cheers to himself, radiating a warmth of pride that he had never felt before, he really felt like a hero.

"She has to believe me now, I have photos to drown Theo's plan down the drain." He mutters to himself, shifting the gear stick and revving the car's engine as he drove as fast as he could to Scarlett's in a short cut he devised for himself in his plan to make sure he made it home before Theo did.

He'd show the photos, let him explain himself, let the relationship crumble, and Scarlett would be saved.

It was that easy.

𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯

tom🕸/@tomholland1996
mercury neva gon be in
retrograde no more 🤠

989k retweets | 1.3mil likes

>username/@username
it wasn't in the first place tom
um are u ok

>username2/@username2
if he wanna be an
astrologist he gon have
to clean up a lil

>robert/@robertdowneyjr
is that it?? u did it?

>tom🕸/@tomholland1996
yes diddly do i did it

>chris💃/@chrispratt
what's going on?

⋆。˚  ✩

he diddly did it 🤠
also i forgot! i made a youtube
playlist (accessible to anyone!)
of the almost is never enough.
if you want to listen to it, the link
is down here !
https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp8ybEb_tohmZ8SMRX2CZ6TW89p-C1l4I