035 : hen night

035 : hen night

❝ WHY DID YOU DO IT? ❞

⋆。˚  ✩

"Look what you made me do! I just washed my hair!" Camila screams at her younger sister, who had just pranked her by placing a booby trap of washing up liquid ontop of her bedroom door.

Scarlett giggles uncontrollably, clutching her stomach and the odd snort leaving her mouth. "It's the day of the Hen Night! Be alert at all times!"

Camila rolls her eyes, shoving her sister out of the bedroom, "God knows why I made you Maid of Honour, you're a massive twat."

"It's because you love me and by fact, have little to no friends." Scarlett teased matter of factly. Camila gasps in response, placing firm hands on her hips. "I do have friends! They're coming tonight!"

Scarlett scoffs sarcastically, "Please, Zendaya was my friend before you, and Lauren was basically your work colleague."

Camila smirks, pushing Scarlett lightly. "Shut up, you love me."

"Yeah I do."

The front door bell rung before long, and Scarlett offered, as apology, to get it for her while Chris was out getting drinks for his Stag Night tonight with Theo.

Running down the stairs hurridely, Scarlett hums a little tune when she glides open the door wide, only for her song to be cut off when Tom stood at the door with his suitcase and belongings in his hands.

"Tom-"

"Scarlett-" The pair said in unison, and then the silence haunted the two again. At this point, both thought they had blocked one another, when it was Scarlett's boyfriend behind it without them knowing.

"I think we should sort out whatever is going on, Tom. For Cammie and Chris and their big day." Scarlett says quiet, and Tom nods in agreement, the adult-like attitude coming from Scarlett almost surprising to him, but pleasantly.

Scarlett does the decent thing - despite a burning passion inside of her to start screaming and shouting at Tom for blocking her - and carries Tom's suit for the wedding, and he thanks her, but it was barely audible.

"Why did you do it?" Tom was the one to  break the heavily silence as both the best friends sat downstairs, while Camila was taking a shower getting rid of the soap in her hair.