022 : i should tell you

❝ LET'S GO PLAN A WEDDING,
HUH? ❞

⋆。˚  ✩

𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔢

munchkin 💌
should i tell the
uber driver to make
a stop at yours?

scar 🖤
yes please!! i don't
want to pay about £500
for the car park

Tom was excited, nay ecstatic to see Scarlett and spend some one-on-one time with her while they were helping Chris and Camila plan for their wedding, which was less than two months away now.

He really planned on telling her how he finally felt whilst they were in LA, his taunts from Zendaya only getting bigger and more threatening. But Tom barely mad a minute to have Scarlett for himself, she was constantly doing something else, with Theo too, which made it worse.

Tom was almost certain that they were officially boyfriend and girlfriend, but ultimately, until she told him, he won't ever insinuate.

Never to anyone else, only to himself.

The drive to Scarlett's new house was weird, Tom had always been used to having his best friend either next door or living with him, not ever half an hour away on the other side of London.

But at least he got to see her.

Upon pulling up outside Scarlett's, he sent her a quick text, and she was bounding out her front door with the suitcase that she could easily fit into (they tried once). Tom was beaming, ready to embrace the girl he loves, but realises she left the front door open.

Confusion quickly turned into frustration as Tom sees Theo approach the front porch, him being the one to close and lock the front door.

Tom wondered, how come he has a key to hers and I don't?

"Hey, munchkin!" Scarlett opens the door to the taxi, hugging her best friend tight and he copies the action with no problem, but a feeling of unease settling in his stomach when Theo too entered the car.

"Let's go help plan a wedding, huh?" Theo clasps his hands together, and Tom pulls an uneasy smile, stiff and life couldn't even provide it. Scarlett frowns, staring at Tom and his expression that she knows wasn't one that came from truth.