013 : no such thing as fair

❝ GONE ❞

⋆。˚  ✩

Zendaya's Uber slows to a halt, and she thanks the driver, removing her small weekend bag from beside her and approaching the front door of Scarlett and Tom's home.

She knew what happened, or what failed to happen, really.

Knocking on the door, she was surprised to see Tom answer the door, wearing his pyjama bottoms, looking like he'd just gotten out of bed.

"Where's Scarlie?" Zendaya crosses her eyebrows, dissapointed to not hear her friend's patter of her feet approach the border of the door.

"Gone." Tom mutters, and then Zendaya notices the redness in Tom's eyes, the tear stains that trailed all the way down his face, ending at his jaw and chin.

"Gone?" Zendaya repeated, making sure she was hearing herself correctly. It had only been over a week since Scarlett had come home, what had happened?

"She just took her suitcase and left, 'cos, 'cos I didn't want to talk about the song. And she did." He whines, almost like a child and Zendaya realised Tom was in need of some tlc, so brings him in for a loving embrace, and Tom wraps his arms around Zendaya tightly, crying into her shoulder.

As soon as she heard the clicks of cameras, she led Tom back inside his house, ready to sit him down and learn what really happened.

𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔪

♡ liked by scarlettcabello, hollandshart and 8,218,942 others

ᵒˡⁱᵛᵉᶜᵒʳᵉⁿ : lost into you. #aine.