Tomorrow

Hi everyone! We have a long boi today- about 1380 words. I usually write 1000-1100 words in a chapter! The ending of this was written this morning, for my girl kath (sofaroffbway ) because she so desperately wanted to hug 'story Nessa.' I hope you all enjoy! Don't forget to leave a comment and vote xxx
-ab

———————————————-

December 6, 2025

Harper

I wake up bright and early with a smile on my face, knowing that I'm going to go see Taylor's concert tomorrow.

I'd nearly forgotten in the past year and a half what is is like to just be a fan. Taylor and I have become such close friends, which I'm incredibly grateful for, but I love just being able to let loose and attend a concert with my friends, in the nosebleeds, because it's all that we could afford. Dancing around dressed in tutus and wrapped in Christmas lights.

They're coming over this morning to put the final touches on our costumes. I kicked Patrick out of the flat, so he's out, probably at Tesco or just wandering around some park like a little lost puppy.

When I hear the doorbell ring, I eagerly open it up and wrap my friends in hugs. "Happy day before Concert Day!"

Our 'Concert Day' joke began back, many years ago. Concert Day always has to be simply perfect. It always has to go flawlessly, with no hitches. To achieve this requires months of advance planning, which is great fun.

We have our itinerary planned out, to the minute. We are going to get on the tube at precisely 16:00. We should be at the O2 by 16:30, when the doors open. This will give us an hour and a half to get through security and explore the area, until the show starts at 18:00. From there, we have our bathroom, water, and food breaks timed so that we will be in our seats and comfortable by 21:00. I have gained the exclusive knowledge that Taylor is playing at approximately 21:30, for a thirty minute set.

At 21:20, I'm going to send her a little 'good luck' text, with a picture of Kath, Nessa, and I, all decked out in our costumes.

It's a very complex plan, but it should go off without a hitch. Years of concert-going has made the three of us experts at this.

"So, what all do we have to accomplish today?" Katherine asks.

"Well, we have to finish up the signs, test out our lights, and try everything on to make sure that nothing is going to ruin Concert Day," I smile at her. "And it all has to happen before noon, because I've got to be on my way to the Piccadilly for a show."

"I have a matinee, too, so I'll second that one," Katherine nods.

"Oh, I have tickets to the Les Mis matinee," Nessa remarks.

Both Katherine and I whip our heads toward Nessa. "What?" I spit. "You're seeing Les Mis, and you're not bringing me?"

"That's an ouch," Kath giggles.

"A school friend had a spare ticket, so she offered it to me. Sorry, Harper."

"I've even been wanting to go back," I whine. "Patrick won't let me go when I'm off on the 23rd."

"Love..." Katherine begins, placing her hand on my shoulder, "I think you have other things going on that day."

"We have no plans for the evening!" I exclaim, with a small giggle.

"You do know what traditionally happens after marriage, right?" Nessa retorts, raising her eyebrows.

"Oh my god, now you really need to shut up," I say, blushing bright red.